Hi Everyone

I am the current owner of ArgoFans.com. I purchased the site back in January from Mark (Argofan). Mulder assisted me with the transition and put together the Pick'em Pool before he decided to leave his position as Administrator in May. I want to thank him now publicly for all his help. I purchased this site because I feel it is important for Argo fans to have a place to discuss all aspects of the team openly. This site is also partially responsible for me becoming an Argos fan so the last thing I want to see is it shut down.

I put off making this announcement because I wanted to show you that the site will carry on pretty much the same as it did before my ownership. I feel we have a pretty great community here and even though we don't always see eye to eye the board runs pretty smoothly the majority of the time. I want to thank the moderators argomANIA, ArgoGabe22, and Wobbler who help keep things running smoothly. It's not the easiest job and can be pretty thankless at times, so thank you all again.

Going forward I hope you continue to enjoy the site and if you have any ideas, comments, issues, etc. please don't hesitate to PM me anytime.

T-Bone