Thanks everyone for the kind feedback.

Quote Originally Posted by ArgoZ View Post
One thing I have always liked about the site is the freedom. Swearing is unnecessary, but I like how people can express their views, no matter how silly. So many forums are over moderated and they lose their fun and eventually members.
This is one of the things that myself and the mods are very adamant about. Very little is censored around here despite what some may think. We want people to be able to express their opinions openly and freely. This does lead to some issues though as we have some disputes from time to time. I think we all can work on making things a little less personal and making the place a little bit more friendly, myself included. Since we are mostly adults here the mods and I feel people can settle their own differences which is why we try not to interfere. However we would appreciate it if people would report posts that may cause issues so we can be proactive and step in if need be before things get out of hand. As for swearing the occasional "bullshit" etc. doesn't bother us but there is no need for it to be used every other word of a post. Racism, sexism, homophobic slurs, etc. will not be tolerated. If a mod warns you, please respect the warning as we don't enjoy disciplining anyone. This is all pretty common sense stuff so I'm going to leave it at that. Please enjoy the board and like I said before please don't hesitate to PM me with any comments or concerns. Thanks again.

Quote Originally Posted by Argocister View Post
No... It's in front of the Skydome .... It just needs to be re-labelled!
Putting a statue of me outside BMO Field or Skydome would be about as smart as putting a statue of Ted Rogers outside Rogers Centre instead of Rogers Headquarters.