Quote Originally Posted by gilthethrill View Post
So, Grigsby quits on Winnipeg because of lack of playing time. Gee, I wonder what he will do when Gable and Madu return from injury.
I am well aware of Grigsby's attitude, as I am sure Hamilton is. But with Madu only a possibility for next week and Gable not available, Hamilton sees little short term risk in adding Grigsby. Furthermore, considering how the loss of their single RB, Madu, impacted the outcome of the last Argo game and how this game could put them in the driver's seat for finishing first (with the added bonus of putting their archrivals behind the eight ball), I think it makes eminent sense for Hamilton to add Grigsby, who will also be trying to prove Winnipeg made a big mistake as is always the case in these situations. If he becomes a problem, they can always dump him. By the way, I do remember the Argos dumping a controversial player named Bruce who came to haunt them despite his personality (Please do not reply that I am comparing the talent levels of Bruce and Grigsby - I am not). I am not nominating Grigsby for the model citizen award however.