Achievements:
    OverdriveVeteranTagger First Class25000 Experience Points
    Awards:
    Master Tagger

Level

October 25, 2014: Hamilton Tiger-Cats vs. Toronto Argonauts

vs.

Week 18
    Saturday, October 25, 2014 at 4:00pm EDT.
    Rogers Centre. Toronto, ON.

TV:
    TSN
    Video Webcast: TSN Go - ESPN3
    Radio: HAM: CHML 900/Y108 ROCKS - TOR: NewsTalk 1010
    Audio Webcast: HAM: Here - TOR: Here
    Satellite Radio: SiriusXM

Depth Charts: HAM: Here - TOR: Here

Pre-Game Preview: Here

Post-Game: Shoeless Joe's at 276 King St W

Shoeless-DBPost+copy.jpg

Tickets Available: Here or at Rogers Centre Gate 9 Box Office

Post-Game Update: Argos Win to Take Ballard Cup and Season Tiebreaker with Ti-Cats

Final Score: 24-26
    Last edited by T-Bone; 10-26-2014 at 11:30 AM. Reason: Post-Game Update

Bleeds Double Blue
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 29.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran25000 Experience Points
    Level
    What a difference a game can make!!
    Hamilton play in a complete stinker against Ottawa and find a way to get it done, Toronto....never mind!!
    Hamilton will be out to avenge the late game collapse last week, despite what some here think Grigsby (if he dresses) will give Toronto something else to thinks about.
    Argos have some questions that have to be addressed:
    1) Pass protection
    2) Running game (Steele's health)
    3) Chemistry in the defensive backfield
    4) Vertical passing game (Or lack thereof)
    5) Penalties and lack of discipline (Enough lip service and get it fixed)
    6) Turnovers
    7) Team confidence and mindset (See Milanovich's press conference)

Bleeds Double Blue
    Overall activity: 37.0%
    Achievements:
    VeteranOverdrive25000 Experience Points
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Argo57 View Post
    What a difference a game can make!!
    Hamilton play in a complete stinker against Ottawa and find a way to get it done, Toronto....never mind!!
    Well, chances are if Toronto scored the 12 points they did yesterday, but against Ottawa, and Hamilton played the same way they did on Friday but against Montreal, the Argos would have won and Hamilton would have lost.
    It's us vs the rest of the country

Bleeds Double Blue
    Achievements:
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by AngeloV View Post
    Well, chances are if Toronto scored the 12 points they did yesterday, but against Ottawa, and Hamilton played the same way they did on Friday but against Montreal, the Argos would have won and Hamilton would have lost.
    Not necessarily Angelo:
    Friday July18th
    Ottawa18-Toronto17

Banned
    Level completed: 51%, Points required for next Level: 495
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    OverdriveVeteran25000 Experience Points

Level
    I can't see this Argonaut team winning next week. This year has been one huge discombobulated mess. As my wife said yesterday, it's amazing that they've won as many games as they have. 70 players and counting have played this year. This hasn't been a football team, it's been a traveling circus.

It's no surprise that Calgary is doing so well. Their team is very stable from top to bottom and they are loaded with talent. I can name more Stamps then Argos. Every game we have new guys lining up on D. This was my worry from day one.

If we lose next Sat I feel the wheels will totally fall off and 2014 will go down as one of the worst years in this franchises history. I'm talking from their lame owner all the way down.

I can't blame the players who are all learning on the fly. I can't remember a year where we've cut so many guys and brought so many new guys in during the season. Now we see guys that we've cut playing well for other teams. Stinkwell is a prime example.

I just want to see someone step up and purchase this team and sink some money into the whole organization. Someone who gives a shit. This team needs a total rebirth for lack of a better word.

Bleeds Double Blue
    Achievements:
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by 1argoholic View Post
    I can't see this Argonaut team winning next week. This year has been one huge discombobulated mess. As my wife said yesterday, it's amazing that they've won as many games as they have. 70 players and counting have played this year. This hasn't been a football team, it's been a traveling circus.

It's no surprise that Calgary is doing so well. Their team is very stable from top to bottom and they are loaded with talent. I can name more Stamps then Argos. Every game we have new guys lining up on D. This was my worry from day one.

If we lose next Sat I feel the wheels will totally fall off and 2014 will go down as one of the worst years in this franchises history. I'm talking from their lame owner all the way down.

I can't blame the players who are all learning on the fly. I can't remember a year where we've cut so many guys and brought so many new guys in during the season. Now we see guys that we've cut playing well for other teams. Stinkwell is a prime example.

I just want to see someone step up and purchase this team and sink some money into the whole organization. Someone who gives a shit. This team needs a total rebirth for lack of a better word.
    Second year in a row for the personnel merry go round (particularly on D) also add in a completely new coaching staff as well and here we are.

Bleeds Double Blue
    Overall activity: 16.0%
    Achievements:
    OverdriveVeteran50000 Experience Points
    Awards:
    Discussion Ender
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by 1argoholic View Post
    I can't see this Argonaut team winning next week.
    This guarantees an Argo victory over Hamilton! 1argoholic, where have you been while the Argos have been winning?
    Last edited by ArgoRavi; 10-19-2014 at 05:21 PM.
    Chad Kelly + Dan Adeboboye + David Ungerer + Damonte Coxie + DaVaris Daniels + Dejon Brissett = Unstoppable Force

Bleeds Double Blue
    Achievements:
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Argo57 View Post
    Not necessarily Angelo:
    Friday July18th
    Ottawa18-Toronto17
    Ottawa was also scoring more points in general in July than they have the last 10 games (with the exception of struggling Winnipeg and Saskatchewan). 7 times scoring 10 or less points since then.

Banned
    Level completed: 61%, Points required for next Level: 59
    Overall activity: 31.0%
    Achievements:
    1 year registered1000 Experience Points

Level
    Toronto is going to blow the friggin' doors off Hamilton! : ) Get ready for Ottawa down the stretch, they are going to play spoiler to some unlucky eastern team/s.

Bleeds Double Blue
    Overall activity: 12.0%
    Achievements:
    OverdriveCreated Album picturesVeteran50000 Experience Points
    Level
    Hoping to attend the game.

The Ti-cats are looking good and getting stronger, just need a run game IMO. The Argos look to be going the opposite way, although they badly need a run game as well. Honestly don't understand why they don't just give Slaton the rock more and let him get at least 20 touches. Sprinkle in Steele for another 10 touches (IMO Steele is better suited as the reliever not an every-down back).

Argo Fan
    Level completed: 3%, Points required for next Level: 292
    Achievements:
    Veteran5000 Experience Points

Level
    Going to state the obvious, we NEED this one. Looks like we're going to have to deal with a running game other than Collaros as the Ti-cats have signed Nic Grisby. Let's hope we don't get into a deep hole in this one and wait until the fourth quarter to pull out some miraculous comeback as I very much doubt we'd be able to do that again.

Bleeds Double Blue
    Achievements:
    Awards:
    Discussion Ender
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by argosrule2415 View Post
    Going to state the obvious, we NEED this one. Looks like we're going to have to deal with a running game other than Collaros as the Ti-cats have signed Nic Grisby. Let's hope we don't get into a deep hole in this one and wait until the fourth quarter to pull out some miraculous comeback as I very much doubt we'd be able to do that again.
    How much will Grigsby play though when he will only have been in camp for four days and will have little knowledge of the playbook? If Madu can play, I would be much more concerned about him than about Grigsby.
    Chad Kelly + Dan Adeboboye + David Ungerer + Damonte Coxie + DaVaris Daniels + Dejon Brissett = Unstoppable Force

Bleeds Double Blue
    Level completed: 76%, Points required for next Level: 243
    Overall activity: 21.0%
    Achievements:

Level
    Quote Originally Posted by ArgoRavi View Post
    How much will Grigsby play though when he will only have been in camp for four days and will have little knowledge of the playbook? If Madu can play, I would be much more concerned about him than about Grigsby.
    The Argos have a similar situation in their backfield. I doubt Steele will dress, so does newcomer Armond Smith draw into the lineup behind Slaton or does Woodson get more playing time as the #2 back? Either way, I expect Slaton to really see alot of the field Saturday.

Boatman
    Level completed: 96%, Points required for next Level: 9
    Overall activity: 2.0%
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsVeteran

Level
    I hope the Argos take an early lead and never look back. My heart can't take another bitter loss like last week or another nail biting, come from behind like the last game against Hamilton. Can't we just jump to a big lead and cruise to a victory? Please?

Bleeds Double Blue
    Achievements:
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by QBall View Post
    I hope the Argos take an early lead and never look back. My heart can't take another bitter loss like last week or another nail biting, come from behind like the last game against Hamilton. Can't we just jump to a big lead and cruise to a victory? Please?
    Definitely need a better start than they've had the last 2 weeks. Nothing is worse than a turnover killing a drive that was going well.

Bleeds Double Blue
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second ClassOverdriveVeteran25000 Experience Points
    Level
    The Ticats sent out this Email:

COMPLIMENTARY TICKET OFFER FOR SATURDAY'S TIGER-CATS vs. ARGOS GAME IN TORONTO
    With the purchase of a Ticats ticket for the Nov. 8 home game at Tim Hortons Field

TigerTown is taking over Toronto! With this weekend's critical matchup against the Argonauts only days away, it's time for Ticats fans to blitz the Rogers Centre and cheer on your team as we push for the playoffs.

Purchase a silver or gold ticket to the Tiger-Cats final regular season game on Saturday, November 8 vs. Montreal and receive a complimentary ticket to the Tiger-Cats vs. Argonauts game this Saturday, October 25 , courtesy of the Hamilton Tiger-Cats (exclusive 48 hour promotional offer, while supplies last). The game kicks off at 4 p.m. at the Rogers Centre in Toronto.

This promotional offer closes on Friday, October 24 at 2 p.m. EST, so act fast!

Your ticket(s) for this Saturday's game at the Rogers Centre will be located behind the Tiger-Cats bench in the lower level, so make sure you wear your Black and Gold! Your ticket(s) will be available for pickup at the Rogers Centre Will Call located at Gate 9 starting on gameday, Saturday, October 25.*

Call 905-547-2287 and speak to one of our Ticketing Representatives now to reserve your tickets today.

Oskee Wee Wee,

The Hamilton Tiger-Cats Football Club

Boatman
    Level completed: 87%, Points required for next Level: 13
    Achievements:
    3 months registered500 Experience Points
    Level
    Don't blame the Ti-cats for taking advantage of the abundance of tickets available at Skydome. They're doing what they can to give themselves the est chance to win.

Bleeds Double Blue
    Achievements:
    Awards:
    Discussion Ender
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by AngeloV View Post
    Definitely need a better start than they've had the last 2 weeks. Nothing is worse than a turnover killing a drive that was going well.
    What happened to the Argos last Saturday reminded me of what the Argos did to B.C. last month. The Lions had a great opening possession before your friend, Kevin Glenn, threw an INT and they never recovered that night.

Bleeds Double Blue
    Achievements:
    Awards:
    Discussion Ender
    Level
    More injuries which means more changes and more challenges for our Argos: http://www.torontosun.com/2014/10/22...game-vs-ticats

Boatman
    Level completed: 87%, Points required for next Level: 13
    Achievements:
    3 months registered500 Experience Points
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by ArgoRavi View Post
    More injuries which means more changes and more challenges for our Argos: http://www.torontosun.com/2014/10/22...game-vs-ticats
    For all the injury talk this season the thing that doesn't get talked about enough is how the injuries to Durie and Coombs have effected the lineup week in and week out. With those two Canadians done for the year any injury to another Canadian (like this one to Van Zeyl) forces changes elsewhere just to get the ratio right.