Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 88.0%
    Achievements:
    OverdriveVeteran50000 Experience Points
    Awards:
    Discussion Ender
    Level

Results of latest Angus Reid poll on CFL

The results are generally very good for the league: http://angusreid.org/one-quarter-can...val/#more52789

I have a theory about the generational issue which seems to have been ongoing for several decades now. Is it possible that people become more interested in the CFL as they age? The glamour and hype of the NFL seduces them between 18 and 34 but they then come to realize that life isn't all about the hype and glamour and they come to appreciate the CFL more with age.
    Chad Kelly + Dan Adeboboye + David Ungerer + Damonte Coxie + DaVaris Daniels + Dejon Brissett = Unstoppable Force

Bleeds Double Blue
    Level completed: 82%, Points required for next Level: 92
    Overall activity: 54.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran10000 Experience Points

Level
    Quote Originally Posted by ArgoRavi View Post
    The results are generally very good for the league: http://angusreid.org/one-quarter-can...val/#more52789

I have a theory about the generational issue which seems to have been ongoing for several decades now. Is it possible that people become more interested in the CFL as they age? The glamour and hype of the NFL seduces them between 18 and 34 but they then come to realize that life isn't all about the hype and glamour and they come to appreciate the CFL more with age.
    Interesting theory, Ravi. Is it about diminished expectations, like settling for the reliable old girl once you realize the dumb, sexy models are out of your reach? Or is it more about an acquired taste, like jazz and cigars?

Banned
    Level completed: 24%, Points required for next Level: 304
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran10000 Experience Points

Level
    The commish spoke quite a bit about attracting younger and new fans at the state of the league address and Q and A. The new stadiums Winnipeg, Ottawa and Hamilton providing places for young people to socialize while the older fans sit in wider seats to watch the game.

Bleeds Double Blue
    Level completed: 21%, Points required for next Level: 239
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran5000 Experience Points
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by ArgoRavi View Post

nailed it to a T in my case anyway. even tho as a 20 yr old I could 2 f@cks about hype.