It's time to predict the MOP. In the East, with the injury to Whitaker, Ray's main competitor a month ago, I think Ricky Ray will win. While Chad Owens has been outstanding when he played, he missed considerable time and therefore I do not think he will get much consideration. Collaros has looked good recently but he has also missed considerable time. In addition, he is seventh in passing yards and behind Ray in Rating 95.6 to 89.3.
In the West, while Cornish has been phenomenal when he has played, he has already missed eight games, almost certainly putting him out of the picture. I therefore think it's down to Adarius Bowman, who has 1,352 receiving yards and an almost 400 yard lead on second place Clarence Denmark, and Solomon Elimimian, whose 121 tackles leads second place Brandon Smith by 43 tackles. I'm going to go out on a limb and say that Elimimian should get the West and National MOP because he has been so dominant, but I realize this is a risky choice, as defensive players have never won the award.
Since no defensive player has ever won the award, my choice is unlikely to occur. (Garney Henley won the award when he played a full season as wide receiver, in part, because his outstanding play as a defensive back in previous seasons had never been officially recognized. Hal Patterson, the 1956 winner, is the only player listed for a defensive position, but he is listed as a defensive back/offensive end in the two-way player era. However, as everyone remembers him as Sam Etcheverry's Hall of Fame receiver, I am sure he did not win the award for his defensive prowess). So I think Bowman will get the award, as Ray has won before, he is doing well but certainly not having his best season, and the Argos are not doing well.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/CFL's_M...g_Player_Award