Quote Originally Posted by paulwoods13 View Post
Based on how they have been playing for most of the season, the Argos do not deserve to be in the playoffs. We may miraculously get in but if we do I have no confidence we will be a serious threat to win two playoff games. Some of it is injuries to key players (which have really disrupted us all year long), some of it is poor recruiting, and some of it is poor scheming. Our defence is not even close to being championship-calibre; Montreal's is, tho.

The only potential saving grace out of all this is that Mtl will be highly motivated to take first place by beating Hamilton next week, and to maintain this roll they are on. However, even a loss to Ham by seven points or less will give them first place so we certainly cannot count on a Mtl win. Nor can we count on beating Ottawa; today we looked lost on both sides of the ball, and Ott has been close to wins the past few weeks.

It had little or nothing to do with the outcome today, but why was I not surprised that Marcus Thomas went out of the game with an early injury? That makes it three-for-three for him this season. I wager he has played fewer than 20 snaps total.
That pretty well sums it up. IMO