Bleeds Double Blue
    Level completed: 74%, Points required for next Level: 52
    Overall activity: 5.0%
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by AngeloV View Post
    Just my point of view....

I do believe that the majority of Argos tickets are priced too high for them to get the desired attendance they need. It's OK to bump your prices in certain areas if you have a high number of corporate ticket sales, but they don't. I think they are shooting themselves in the foot by asking what is likely to be their true demographic to pony up 75-90 for tickets to sit in the "better" seats. I've mentioned this before, but even my bronze level ticket went up from roughly $280 per ticket in 2013 to roughly $375 per ticket in 2014. Any way you slice it, that is a horrible increase, especially percentage wise.

As stated I have Bronze season tickets, and sit in the 200 level. I truly believe that the 200 level is a much better place to watch the game, due to the brutal design of seating in the 100 level.
    Interesting that you discuss the sight lines. I was in RC for the 07 Grey Cup game and we were 3 rows up from field level. I watched most of the game on the jumbotron because I couldn't see over the media, cheerleaders, players...etc. Very poor sight lines in 100 level.

Bleeds Double Blue
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 88.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran25000 Experience Points
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Fumblitis View Post
    Interesting that you discuss the sight lines. I was in RC for the 07 Grey Cup game and we were 3 rows up from field level. I watched most of the game on the jumbotron because I couldn't see over the media, cheerleaders, players...etc. Very poor sight lines in 100 level.
    The slope of the 100 level is not steep enough, I have had tickets 25 rows up and didn't care for the lack of elevation which hinders your sight lines and takes you too far from the field. Multi purpose stadiums such as Skydome do not suit one particular sport well at all IMO.

Bleeds Double Blue
    Level completed: 53%, Points required for next Level: 189
    Overall activity: 11.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran5000 Experience Points
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Argo57 View Post
    The slope of the 100 level is not steep enough, I have had tickets 25 rows up and didn't care for the lack of elevation which hinders your sight lines and takes you too far from the field. Multi purpose stadiums such as Skydome do not suit one particular sport well at all IMO.
    Add to the the fact that Skydome was built as a multi-purpose stadium with a baseball bias. So even though its not that great for baseball, its even worse for football.