Quote Originally Posted by Neely2005 View Post
The prices still suck and most of the Beer Stands are cash only. At least you can pay by Credit or Debit Card at the Rogers Centre. Also the beer selection is worse at BMO Field IMO, and it's not great at the Rogers Centre to begin with.

Section 117 area has a decent beer selection......

^ ^ I sit in row 33 , 100 level near the the 55 ; angle of view is much better than the lower rows.

Quote Originally Posted by AngeloV View Post
That pisses me off that I paid about $150 more than you did for basically the same 2 seats.

Apparently, since I was late renewing, I missed the early bird cutoff to keep 2013 prices. That was a load of crap. My old ticket rep would always honour the early bird renewal price for me as I always renew in April--and I'm a long time ST holder. Then they give me a new ticket rep, and he says he can't do that. If I wasn't a die hard, I might have just cancelled my ST's and bought off scalpers for every game. Would have ended up paying less.

The scalpers are a shifty looking bunch ; might get a deal or you might get screwed . I just can't see my self buying anything from dirty , toothless homeless looking dude.