Quote Originally Posted by AngeloV View Post
Just my point of view....

I do believe that the majority of Argos tickets are priced too high for them to get the desired attendance they need. It's OK to bump your prices in certain areas if you have a high number of corporate ticket sales, but they don't. I think they are shooting themselves in the foot by asking what is likely to be their true demographic to pony up 75-90 for tickets to sit in the "better" seats. I've mentioned this before, but even my bronze level ticket went up from roughly $280 per ticket in 2013 to roughly $375 per ticket in 2014. Any way you slice it, that is a horrible increase, especially percentage wise.

As stated I have Bronze season tickets, and sit in the 200 level. I truly believe that the 200 level is a much better place to watch the game, due to the brutal design of seating in the 100 level.
Interesting that you discuss the sight lines. I was in RC for the 07 Grey Cup game and we were 3 rows up from field level. I watched most of the game on the jumbotron because I couldn't see over the media, cheerleaders, players...etc. Very poor sight lines in 100 level.