Hybrid View

Bleeds Double Blue
    Level completed: 67%, Points required for next Level: 134
    Overall activity: 8.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran10000 Experience Points
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by ArgoRavi View Post
    A good win tonight. Harris was impressive in his first start. I very much liked the poise that he showed. The defence was "lights out" as well. Hopefully Montreal wins tomorrow but, regardless, it is critical IMO for the Argos to keep Milanovich as head coach next year and return as much of this coaching staff as possible. I like so many of the new players that the Argos brought in this season (e.g., Whiteside, Okpalaugo, Rosamonda, Branden Smith) and think that they will only be better next season but this team needs continuity as much as anything.

With all of the challenges that the Argos faced this season, 8-10, while disappointing, is not that bad.
    As you mentioned Ravi, Barker has assembled some great talent on the defensive side of the ball. A little more help in the secondary and this could be a solid core for many coming years. Speaking solely on that, I would think any defensive coach would love to have the opportunity or find it an attractive situation to be a part off.

Bleeds Double Blue
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 99.5%
    Achievements:
    Veteran25000 Experience Points
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by ArgoZ View Post
    As you mentioned Ravi, Barker has assembled some great talent on the defensive side of the ball. A little more help in the secondary and this could be a solid core for many coming years. Speaking solely on that, I would think any defensive coach would love to have the opportunity or find it an attractive situation to be a part off.
    Let's hope the revolving door approach finally stops, yes they do have a solid group to build on, hopefully they stay and we can start to build a solid "championship" caliber D as well. BTW like what I see from Greenwood as well so far both on ST and D when subbed in.