Reply to Thread

Hybrid View

Bleeds Double Blue
    Level completed: 17%, Points required for next Level: 335
    Overall activity: 7.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran10000 Experience Points

Level
    Personally I don't see the ALS giving up Garcia easily ..but BC is a better location for him I believe ( isn't Garcia based in Cali somewhere?)

It's interesting that Benevides didn't do well .... Obviously it's beneficial to have a good relationship between GM and HC, which was part of the reason Benevides got the job over Chapdelaine 3 years ago. I wonder if this is more of a Wally problem.....keeping his fingers in the HC pot .... Only time will tell......at least it's not the
    Argos problem.

Bleeds Double Blue
    Level completed: 14%, Points required for next Level: 862
    Overall activity: 99.6%
    Achievements:
    Veteran25000 Experience Points

Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Argocister View Post
    Personally I don't see the ALS giving up Garcia easily ..but BC is a better location for him I believe ( isn't Garcia based in Cali somewhere?)

It's interesting that Benevides didn't do well .... Obviously it's beneficial to have a good relationship between GM and HC, which was part of the reason Benevides got the job over Chapdelaine 3 years ago. I wonder if this is more of a Wally problem.....keeping his fingers in the HC pot .... Only time will tell......at least it's not the
    Argos problem.
    With all the success Garcia had in the NFL, don't discount the idea he could wind up there as a QB coach. I don't expect to see him in Montreal next season.

Bleeds Double Blue
    Level completed: 90%, Points required for next Level: 16
    Overall activity: 7.0%
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsVeteranCreated Album pictures
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Argocister View Post

Argos problem.
    There's a moral to that story for Wally - " Don't hire your friends ! It's too tough to fire them" Benevides should probably never have gotten the job, and Wally found it too tough to fire his buddy. So he gave him a contract extension to motivate him. Dumb move !

I look for Mark Washington to move up from DC to the Head Coach job. Turbulent time for the Leos; they also need a new starting QB. Big questions over whether Lulay will ever return to form.
    One oar still in the water !