Quote Originally Posted by ArgoRavi View Post
You may be right. I just looked at Giguere's stats this season and they weren't that bad, especially as I believe he plays that Z receiver position that gets the fewest throws. My bad on this one. He had 41 catches for 520 yards and a TD this season.
I found the Cats offence to be way more dangerous when Giguere lined up at slot for an injured Fantuz. Like Fantuz, he has good size, but he has speed that makes him way more dangerous. In the one game at the dome, when they ran the throw back screen which he scored on, he looked to me like a guy that can be a huge difference maker.

Quote Originally Posted by OV Argo
I was talking pure receiver talent wise and Fantuz has been injured / nicked a lot of this season, but Tasker couldn\t hold Fantuz's jockstrap in terms of receiver skills; son of hall of famer Tasker is a middling to mediocre CFL receiver talent who gets tons of passes thrown his way because he is one of Kenty's boys
You're entitled to your opinion, but I think it's totally based on bias. The reason Tasker gets more balls thrown to him is because he makes more plays. To say that Tasker gets more balls thrown his way because he's "Kent's boy", is ridiculous. Kent won a Grey Cup with Fantuz as one of his prime targets, but that was 7 years ago. Fantuz, granted because of wear and tear, is not the same receiver he used to be. He used to beat teams deep, he can't anymore. It's almost the 2nd coming of Jason Clermont.

I have no reason to cheer for Tasker. In fact, Rod Black kind of makes you want to cheer against him, but I've seen him play live a few times now, and he is a very good football player.