Quote Originally Posted by Al&Kat View Post
Here's another thought, during the 2nd half, i had to think back to the 2013 Eastern Final. remember how our Argos were rolling in the 1st half at home, and then Steinauer & Co did not allow Chad, Ricky and the boys any points in the 2nd half?
couldn't believe we could not even score a single point.
Well almost the same deal in GC 102, holding Bo and Jon etc. to just 3 measly points in the 2nd half, and you guys nailed it when you focus on the Tabbies' lack of finish in the Red Zone as the real game-story. But I have to give credit to the Ticats defensive staff, and speaking of some other posts about coaching moves, wouldn't you love to get Orlando back here? He has made a believer out of me.
Assuming that he is still under contract in Hamilton and that he is the assistant head coach there (is he?), the only way that he would end up back in Toronto is if he becomes the head coach as anything else would be a lateral move at best. If he isn't the assistant head coach in Hamilton, then I suppose Milanovich could offer him that plus the defensive coordinator position as that would serve as a promotion but I get the sense that Milanovich is prepared to give Burke another year.

Quote Originally Posted by Antwon View Post
Yep, that's got to hurt your credibility with teammates!
Kudos to Bubba O'Neil and Mark Hebscher on CHCH's Sportsline for calling Banks out for his behaviour! I can't believe that nobody else in the media has done this or has called out Kent Austin for his numerous mistakes. I get the sense that many are afraid of having Austin yell at them.