Quote Originally Posted by ryanwmc View Post
Hey everybody, I really hope I don't ruffle some feathers by doing this but I have created a new blog called CFL Underground and am just looking to gain some shameless exposure and possibly recruit anybody who would like to contribute to the site. I am an aspiring journalist who no longer has an outlet to write so this is my attempt at getting back on my feet so to speak. I am an avid CFL fan and browse this forum almost everyday and am a regular poster on the ticat.ca forum… yes sorry I didn't know how to break the news I am a Ti-Cats fan but still I look foward to discussing some football with you guys and hopefully you have any interest you'll give my blog a chance. This is my first post but it won't be my last on this forum, I just don't know any other way to find real CFL fans than on forums like this so once again I appologize if this thread is out if line.

I have a couple posts so far but I am making this into a season long project and would love it if anyone wanted to contribute or have any ideas. All feedback is welcome, thanks everyone in advance.

https://ryanwallacemc.wordpress.com
Welcome on board. As to being a Ti-Cat fan, I don't know if I can ever forgive you.