Hybrid View

Bleeds Double Blue
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 99.6%
    Achievements:
    Veteran25000 Experience Points

Level
    Quote Originally Posted by AngeloV View Post
    OK, I was trying to be serious, and was just asking a question. Everybody looks good in their hi-light packages. Your comparisons to Lumsden and Fantuz tell me that you only see what you want to see. Those guys played huge rolls on teams that were very good, not losing by an average score of 50-8 week in and week out.

Pfft - whatever - just laughable IMO - you're saying playing on a bad team is reason to discredit an outstanding player? Jim Corrigal was a real stiff of a DE then playing on some Argo teams that got whacked often. And the NFL scouts who invited Herdman to play in their premier scouting event (The Senior Bowl) should have laughed off his D play-making accomplishments at SFU? - WTF ? You want to ask questions but can't answer mine about the examples of Capicotti or Eiben? Maybe just admit you have little respect for top Canadian talent coming into the CFL unless an Argo team thinker expert drafts them and tells you they are good ?

Bleeds Double Blue
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 99.8%
    Achievements:
    VeteranOverdrive25000 Experience Points
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by OV Argo View Post
    Pfft - whatever - just laughable IMO - you're saying playing on a bad team is reason to discredit an outstanding player? Jim Corrigal was a real stiff of a DE then playing on some Argo teams that got whacked often. And the NFL scouts who invited Herdman to play in their premier scouting event (The Senior Bowl) should have laughed off his D play-making accomplishments at SFU? - WTF ? You want to ask questions but can't answer mine about the examples of Capicotti or Eiben? Maybe just admit you have little respect for top Canadian talent coming into the CFL unless an Argo team thinker expert drafts them and tells you they are good ?
    Huge difference between having little respect and wondering if someone may have been overrated. Of course we can't all be as smart as you and chalk up every Canadian non success story as being GOB bias. There must be something to the mostly Canadian talent Clan going 0-10 in their all American div II schedule and not being close in any of their games, but I'm sure you can provide a good reason for it...at least one that justifies thing to you.
    It's us vs the rest of the country