*L. McCombs - RB
    *B. Terry - WR
    *R. Johnson - WR
    *A. Roy - OG
    *J. Circelli - OC
    *R. Washington - DB
    *A. Muzjakovich - K/P
    *A. Suber - DB

They may have had designs for Washington and Suber coming in, but simply put, they have been easily over-shadowed by Travis Hawkins, AJ Jefferson, and AK Owusu-Ansah.

The favourite 5 right now have to be; Gabriel, Hawkins, B. Smith, AK and AJ.

They usually keep another 2 imports, either on the Roster, Practice Roster or a combination of both. So that begs the question, of Brandon Underwood, Devin Smith, Vince Agnew and Jacob Lacey, which 2 make it?

I have a suspicion we may see Agnew start on the injury list, and Devin Smith on the PR. So, if this is the case, it's down to Underwood vs. Lacey as the extra American.

Otherwise, I think we can all but officially welcome Henry Josey to the team.

Bleeds Double Blue
    Level completed: 90%, Points required for next Level: 16
    Overall activity: 7.0%
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsVeteranCreated Album pictures
    Level
    Those were all pretty obvious choices at this time. Not surprised at Suber and Washington - they were up against some good looking talent. now it starts to become a little more intense
    One oar still in the water !

Bleeds Double Blue
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 46.0%
    Achievements:
    VeteranOverdrive25000 Experience Points
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Jon Gonzo View Post
    To get to 65. No surprises;

*L. McCombs - RB
    *B. Terry - WR
    *R. Johnson - WR
    *A. Roy - OG
    *J. Circelli - OC
    *R. Washington - DB
    *A. Muzjakovich - K/P
    *A. Suber - DB

They may have had designs for Washington and Suber coming in, but simply put, they have been easily over-shadowed by Travis Hawkins, AJ Jefferson, and AK Owusu-Ansah.

The favourite 5 right now have to be; Gabriel, Hawkins, B. Smith, AK and AJ.

They usually keep another 2 imports, either on the Roster, Practice Roster or a combination of both. So that begs the question, of Brandon Underwood, Devin Smith, Vince Agnew and Jacob Lacey, which 2 make it?

I have a suspicion we may see Agnew start on the injury list, and Devin Smith on the PR. So, if this is the case, it's down to Underwood vs. Lacey as the extra American.

Otherwise, I think we can all but officially welcome Henry Josey to the team.
    Disagree with your 5 starters in the secondary slightly. You have 3 corners in that group and only 1 half. I think Brandon Underwood starts over Smith, despite the fact that Smith played great against the Bombers. Smith will definitely dress as one of the DI's, as he can also return kicks.
    It's us vs the rest of the country

Bleeds Double Blue
    Level completed: 78%, Points required for next Level: 68
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran5000 Experience Points
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by AngeloV View Post
    Disagree with your 5 starters in the secondary slightly. You have 3 corners in that group and only 1 half. I think Brandon Underwood starts over Smith, despite the fact that Smith played great against the Bombers. Smith will definitely dress as one of the DI's, as he can also return kicks.
    Factually incorrect sir. Brandon Smith played at Half against Winnipeg. Hawkins has played all positions right through from Florida, AJ and AK have also played multiple positions. I think you'll find they want guys who can play all over, and so far so good. And yes, as you state, Underwood may start ahead of Smith. Remains to be seen. However, Smith played a great game the other night. One of the best on the D.

Bleeds Double Blue
    Achievements:
    Level
    Factually incorrect sir. Brandon Smith played at Half against Winnipeg. Hawkins has played all positions right through from Florida, AJ and AK have also played multiple positions. I think you'll find they want guys who can play all over, and so far so good. And yes, as you state, Underwood may start ahead of Smith. Remains to be seen. However, Smith played a great game the other night. One of the best on the D.
    Don't disagree that Smith played great, but if you were at the game, you would have seen that he played boundary corner and not half. Last season he played Field corner. I don't doubt Hawkins playing all positions, I even agreed that he will likely start at field half. IMO, the only way Smith starts, is if they move one of the other guys I see as the starting secondary to the SAM spot, but I think that's also doubtful.

I see AJ at boundary corner, Underwood at boundary half, Hawkins at filed half, AK at filed corner and Gabriel at safety.

Bleeds Double Blue
    Overall activity: 12.0%
    Achievements:
    OverdriveVeteran50000 Experience Points
    Awards:
    Posting Award

Level
    I am not surprised at Suber being cut. Being 5'7" placed him at a big disadvantage against tall receivers and his overly aggressive attempt to compensate led to too many unnecessary penalties.

Bleeds Double Blue
    Overall activity: 29.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran25000 Experience Points
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by jerrym View Post
    I am not surprised at Suber being cut. Being 5'7" placed him at a big disadvantage against tall receivers and his overly aggressive attempt to compensate led to too many unnecessary penalties.
    Looking for a much improved D, talent levels seems much improved on the D line and secondary while the linebackers are solid as well, hopefully Creehan does a good job!

Bleeds Double Blue
    Level completed: 78%, Points required for next Level: 68
    Achievements:
    Veteran5000 Experience Points
    Level
    well again I rely on the franchises Depth Chart from afar. I stand corrected; however, I cannot imagine why they'd list him at HB (as he was listed) for no reason whatsoever.

Bleeds Double Blue
    Level completed: 78%, Points required for next Level: 226
    Overall activity: 29.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran25000 Experience Points

Level
    If the Argos can't unearth a return man currently on the roster, I would have no problem if they brought in Jock Sanders, who was released by the Calgary franchise today.

Bleeds Double Blue
    Achievements:
    Level
    well again I rely on the franchises Depth Chart from afar. I stand corrected; however, I cannot imagine why they'd list him at HB (as he was listed) for no reason whatsoever.
    Probably because the are looking at him as their nickel back in certain pass situations..especially if they go with more of a zone coverage.

Overall activity: 59.0%
    Achievements:
    Your first GroupOverdriveCreated Album picturesTagger Second ClassVeteran

Level
    Don't disagree that Smith played great, but if you were at the game, you would have seen that he played boundary corner and not half. Last season he played Field corner. I don't doubt Hawkins playing all positions, I even agreed that he will likely start at field half. IMO, the only way Smith starts, is if they move one of the other guys I see as the starting secondary to the SAM spot, but I think that's also doubtful.

I see AJ at boundary corner, Underwood at boundary half, Hawkins at filed half, AK at filed corner and Gabriel at safety.
    Thanks, Angelo!

Bleeds Double Blue
    Achievements:
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Wobbler View Post
    Thanks, Angelo!
    No problem. That is the group that started together last Tuesday, and the group I usually see together in practices I've been to. Of course, Smith being a returnee, who also had a very good outing last week, can change things.

Bleeds Double Blue
    Level completed: 50%, Points required for next Level: 203
    Achievements:
    Veteran10000 Experience Points

Level
    No problem. That is the group that started together last Tuesday, and the group I usually see together in practices I've been to. Of course, Smith being a returnee, who also had a very good outing last week, can change things.
    It will be interesting to see how the new guys perform against SJ Green , Fred Stamps and Nik Lewis Thursday night. But then again those old vets might not show their best moves in an exhibition game. Also looking forward to seeing how the new guys on the Argo D-Line do against that Montreal number one Offensive Line. Should be a good indicator as to how good they are going up against Bourke and Perrett.

Bleeds Double Blue
    Level completed: 59%, Points required for next Level: 167
    Achievements:
    Veteran10000 Experience Points

Level
    I don't get out to the practices, but it appears to me that Barker has done superb work in assembling talent for the upcoming season. In particular, the quality and quantity of new talent being auditioned at receiver and DB (and etc?) seems better than ever before.

Don
    Overall activity: 8.0%
    Achievements:
    OverdriveCreated Album picturesVeteran50000 Experience Points
    Level
    McCombs has already been brought back.
    TORONTO ARGONAUTS FOOTBALL CLUB
    GREY CUP CHAMPIONS: 1914, 1921, 1933, 1937, 1938, 1945, 1946, 1947, 1950, 1952, 1983, 1991, 1996, 1997, 2004, 2012, 2017, 2022