Reply to Thread
    New Fan
    Level completed: 60%, Points required for next Level: 20
    Overall activity: 50.0%
    Achievements:
    3 months registered250 Experience Points

Level

CFL Underground/Top 8 Free Agents

Hey everybody, I really hope I don't ruffle some feathers by doing this but I have created a new blog called CFL Underground and am just looking to gain some shameless exposure and possibly recruit anybody who would like to contribute to the site. I am an aspiring journalist who no longer has an outlet to write so this is my attempt at getting back on my feet so to speak. I am an avid CFL fan and browse this forum almost everyday and am a regular poster on the ticat.ca forum… yes sorry I didn't know how to break the news I am a Ti-Cats fan but still I look foward to discussing some football with you guys and hopefully you have any interest you'll give my blog a chance. This is my first post but it won't be my last on this forum, I just don't know any other way to find real CFL fans than on forums like this so once again I appologize if this thread is out if line.

I have a couple posts so far but I am making this into a season long project and would love it if anyone wanted to contribute or have any ideas. All feedback is welcome, thanks everyone in advance.

https://ryanwallacemc.wordpress.com

Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 59.0%
    Achievements:
    Your first GroupOverdriveCreated Album picturesTagger Second ClassVeteran

Level
    Everyone loves re-drafts and mock drafts. Good luck with you blog!

New Fan
    Achievements:

Level
    Thanks for the kind words! Hopefully you check in every now and then.

Just wanted to post that I have changed the url because the last one made no sense. So you can now check out the blog at the url below. Also some wallpapers on there now for all CFL teams you can use as a desktop background or for your phone. Thanks for everyone who has taken the time to skim it over means a lot.

https://cflunderground.wordpress.com

New Fan
    Achievements:

Level
    Hey just wanted to do an update, I ended up abandoning my blog in the off-season but it is here to stay now that the regular season is now in full swing. Check out my latest posts, I appreciate anyone who takes the time.

https://cflunderground.wordpress.com

Bleeds Double Blue
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 12.0%
    Achievements:
    OverdriveVeteran50000 Experience Points
    Awards:
    Posting Award

Level
    Quote Originally Posted by ryanwmc View Post
    Hey everybody, I really hope I don't ruffle some feathers by doing this but I have created a new blog called CFL Underground and am just looking to gain some shameless exposure and possibly recruit anybody who would like to contribute to the site. I am an aspiring journalist who no longer has an outlet to write so this is my attempt at getting back on my feet so to speak. I am an avid CFL fan and browse this forum almost everyday and am a regular poster on the ticat.ca forum… yes sorry I didn't know how to break the news I am a Ti-Cats fan but still I look foward to discussing some football with you guys and hopefully you have any interest you'll give my blog a chance. This is my first post but it won't be my last on this forum, I just don't know any other way to find real CFL fans than on forums like this so once again I appologize if this thread is out if line.

I have a couple posts so far but I am making this into a season long project and would love it if anyone wanted to contribute or have any ideas. All feedback is welcome, thanks everyone in advance.

https://ryanwallacemc.wordpress.com
    Welcome on board. As to being a Ti-Cat fan, I don't know if I can ever forgive you.