Used to go to Ann Arbor once a year (twice one year) to see Michigan. Went ten times but haven't been since 92. Went to see the Vikings in the old Cleveland Stadium in Dec (nightmare cold) and in Buffalo once. Also went to Buffalo to watch them kill Oakland in the playoffs when the Bills had that run of Super Bowl loses. Never had an interest in Arena football. Been to six or seven Vanier Cups. At this point I love the CFL and I'll watch CIS if it's ever on. I love certain NCAA games depending on the teams. I get sick of some of the hype.
The NFL is losing me more and more but it has in the past as well. Too many TOOLS making too much money and being fools when not on the field. Totally sick of the NFL hype machine and way too many teams that I don't give a rats ass about. I don't gamble either. If you get caught up in the flash and hype on the NFL and love to gamble then it's the league for you. Plus I hate this World Champion SHITE! The NFL is a marketing machine. I personally thing the rules in our league make our game much better. I still watch my Vikings lose when they're on.