Quote Originally Posted by dmont View Post

1. Short term - better selection of merchandise, particularly for females 18-35. Ive noticed on my facebook feed that girls seem to like going to jays games now, and in every picture I see the girls are wearing a brand new jays hat and tank top / t shirt. Could it be that girls take a greater interest in attending and cheering on a team when they can get decked out in apparel? Also, as a male football fan, I like getting argo merch for my wife and seeing her support the team. Its not like the apparel doesnt already exist; the western CFL teams have tons of ladies apparel. Its just that the CFL/Argos don't make it available.

2. Long term - get some kind of waiver or permission to allow for a true tailgating experience down at the ex. Im not talking about the official team "party zones" from bremner or the bills in toronto series. I mean the real thing, (dare I say it?) AMERICAN tailgaiting experience. Need to give the fans a reason to choose attending the game over watching at home on the tv. I realize its against the law in Ontario, but now MLSE has two tenants at their stadium who would benefit, as would the Ticats and Redblacks. Time to organize and pressure the right people to change the law.
Just out of curiosity why do all of your posts start with a . ?