Reply to Thread

Hybrid View

Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 67.0%
    Achievements:
    Created Album picturesOverdriveVeteran25000 Experience Points
    Level
    Funny story is that Tim Micalef (Tim & Sid) tweeted that Ticats vs Argos is one of his favourite rivalries in all of sports so I commented as a joke that I was surprised a Rogers employee would be allowed to admit something like that. His response was "hahaha...never been a part of that!" So does that mean he is aware of Rogers being anti-CFL?

He then had Ricky Foley on his show yesterday so that tells me he isn't one of those Rogers guys we all love to hate.
    Argos Season Ticket Holder 2016-2021.

Bleeds Double Blue
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 50.0%
    Achievements:
    OverdriveVeteran50000 Experience Points
    Awards:
    Discussion Ender
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by ArgoGabe22 View Post
    Funny story is that Tim Micalef (Tim & Sid) tweeted that Ticats vs Argos is one of his favourite rivalries in all of sports so I commented as a joke that I was surprised a Rogers employee would be allowed to admit something like that. His response was "hahaha...never been a part of that!" So does that mean he is aware of Rogers being anti-CFL?

He then had Ricky Foley on his show yesterday so that tells me he isn't one of those Rogers guys we all love to hate.
    There are some decent people at Rogers who don't crap on the Argos/CFL - Donnovan Bennett and Jamie Thomas are two that come to mind - but there just aren't enough of them. Bennett, btw, is engaged to Kate McKenna who has been doing some regular segments for the CFL on TSN for the past few years.
    Cameron Dukes + Dan Adeboboye + Kevin Mital + David Ungerer + Damonte Coxie + DaVaris Daniels + Dejon Brissett = Unstoppable Force

Bleeds Double Blue
    Level completed: 16%, Points required for next Level: 338
    Overall activity: 21.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran5000 Experience Points

Level
    Quote Originally Posted by ArgoRavi View Post
    There are some decent people at Rogers who don't crap on the Argos/CFL - Donnovan Bennett and Jamie Thomas are two that come to mind - but there just aren't enough of them. Bennett, btw, is engaged to Kate McKenna who has been doing some regular segments for the CFL on TSN for the past few years.
    Baseball analyst Jamie Campbell is a lifelong fan of the Argos. He comes into my store every now and again. Really good guy.

Edit: We sell official CFL balls. Come and get 'em!

Bleeds Double Blue
    Level completed: 50%, Points required for next Level: 152
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Overdrive5000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by "Issues"Mcgee View Post
    Baseball analyst Jamie Campbell is a lifelong fan of the Argos. He comes into my store every now and again. Really good guy.

Edit: We sell official CFL balls. Come and get 'em!
    Where is your store?

Bleeds Double Blue
    Level completed: 66%, Points required for next Level: 171
    Overall activity: 25.0%
    Achievements:
    VeteranTagger Second Class10000 Experience Points

Level
    Where is your store for the official footballs

Argo Fan
    Level completed: 86%, Points required for next Level: 21
    Overall activity: 5.0%
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsVeteran

Level
    Quote Originally Posted by ArgoGabe22 View Post

I've heard Tim big up the CFL before when he was a guest on Brady and Walker, which was extra awesome since Brady and Walker are such CFL and Argo bashers. He was asked "who do you think is the greatest athlete in Toronto?" and he responded "Chad Owens".