Reply to Thread

Hybrid View

Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 59.0%
    Achievements:
    Your first GroupOverdriveCreated Album picturesTagger Second ClassVeteran

Level
    Frank Z's new article suggests that Kackert is "back", but that Josey will probably be the starter. Hopefully Kackert will indeed dress, so we can see what he's capable of.

That article also mentions that when Kackert showed up at mini-camp this Spring, he wasn't able to participate in two-a-day sessions. This is the first I've heard of that, and in retrospect I think it clearly explains Barker's comment that he "felt [Kackert] still had some stuff to work on".

Argo Fan
    Level completed: 45%, Points required for next Level: 111
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsVeteran

Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Wobbler View Post
    Frank Z's new article suggests that Kackert is "back", but that Josey will probably be the starter. Hopefully Kackert will indeed dress, so we can see what he's capable of.

That article also mentions that when Kackert showed up at mini-camp this Spring, he wasn't able to participate in two-a-day sessions. This is the first I've heard of that, and in retrospect I think it clearly explains Barker's comment that he "felt [Kackert] still had some stuff to work on".
    Chad Kackert in many ways has always reminded me of Argonauts' great, Bill Symons. Although he is smaller than Symons was, with his heart and team-first attitude, he is a perfect fit for this year's group. Symons overcame a serious knee injury and yet retained his explosiveness as a runner. Let's hope Chad can do likewise. If he succeeds, it couldn't happen to a better person. Go get 'em, Chad!