Surfed into the 2015 Grey Cup Winnipeg site and noticed the ticket prices. $199 to sit in the back of the endzone on portable stands in Winnipeg on November 29. That's a tough sell with no announced halftime act, but even then, a halftime show is what 20-25 minutes. No wonder I'm seeing so many commercials advertising this Grey Cup game. That's also an outrageous 40% increase from lowest ticket price at Rogers Centre JUST 3 years ago when the cheapest seat was $125. Just when I think I would pay to watch a Grey Cup Game at a listed selling price, they (CFL) keep over-reaching from their fans in pricing this game.

Good luck selling out the game in Winnipeg. I don't think they will sell it out at these prices in Winnipeg. Perhaps Montreal, Vancouver and Toronto, as they are domed stadiums in larger cities that have plenty to do, but with all respect Winnipeg is not the most desired of Canadian cities to visit based on reputation, especially in the late fall and winter. It's also far and expensive to travel to for every Eastern city, and is not exactly a quick jaunt for any western team expect Saskatchewan fans living near Regina. Neither the Bombers or Riders look like they'll be in the playoffs, let alone the Grey Cup game so their goes that sellout. At these prices local football fans may not fill the entire stadium if their team is not in because of cost and fans of other teams may not make the lengthy trip because of cost.