Reply to Thread

Thread: Sean McEwan

Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 59.0%
    Achievements:
    Your first GroupOverdriveCreated Album picturesTagger Second ClassVeteran

Level

Sean McEwan

This article about the Dinos training camp emphasizes how good McEwan is, and underlines the fact that he is a highly regarded young guy. The “Wherever I go to camp next year — I’m assuming it’s going to be in Toronto — I want to go in and earn my spot" comment is a bit scary, but not really surprising. If he has a terrific year with the Dinos he'll likely get another NFL minicamp invite.

Bleeds Double Blue
    Level completed: 50%, Points required for next Level: 203
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran10000 Experience Points

Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Wobbler View Post
    This article about the Dinos training camp emphasizes how good McEwan is, and underlines the fact that he is a highly regarded young guy. The “Wherever I go to camp next year — I’m assuming it’s going to be in Toronto — I want to go in and earn my spot" comment is a bit scary, but not really surprising. If he has a terrific year with the Dinos he'll likely get another NFL minicamp invite.
    That's quite possible that he gets another NFL mini-camp invite. This year it was to the New York Giants who just happens to have John Hufnagel's son as one of their Scouts. He was probably responsible for all the Canadian kids getting a look at the Giants Camp.
    I have always had the idea that the Stamps had a hand in McEwen coming out and saying he was looking at going back to School this Fall. Maybe their thinking was that he would then fall to them at #9 and he could still attend classes at U of Calgary while playing for the Stampeders.
    I'm such a suspicious character. lol