Quote Originally Posted by argos1873 View Post
We will be 6-5 soon, but it won't be due to the schedule. The cats are going to beat us, but that's ok. This year is just a gimmie year. Don't put any thought into it. There's some glimmers of hope in Harris and the big 3 etc., but don't expect anything big out of this team. What they've given us so far is way more than enough expected from a shell of a pro football team. Barker and Milanovich have done the best they can, and they've proven they can do alot with little. Just hold on till next year. That being said, its not like this team hasn't won when they shouldn't have, and that may happen again when it matters. I'm not counting on it though. Its a gimmie year as far as I'm concerned.
Did you graduate from the Steve Simmons school of sports analysis? Sure, that was an embarrassing loss, but in many cases teams benefit in the long run from being knocked down to earth. Shell of a pro football team? Tone down the baseless negativity a little. The Cats lost to the Als, for god's sake! If you really think the Argos are going 6-5, then I got a crisp Borden that says you're wrong.

Blind faith, my friend. It's the lifeblood of every pro sports team.