Quote Originally Posted by ArgoRavi View Post
Well said! I don't even look at these next two games as being the season for the Argos. The season is a sprint and not a marathon. I look at the next two games as giving the Argos a better idea of what they need to do to be a Grey Cup contender come November.
If the season is a sprint and not a marathon, wouldn't the next two games essentially decide the fate of the Argos for this season?
I think you said that backwards.

Quote Originally Posted by argos1873 View Post
We will be 6-5 soon, but it won't be due to the schedule. The cats are going to beat us, but that's ok. This year is just a gimmie year. Don't put any thought into it. There's some glimmers of hope in Harris and the big 3 etc., but don't expect anything big out of this team. What they've given us so far is way more than enough expected from a shell of a pro football team. Barker and Milanovich have done the best they can, and they've proven they can do alot with little. Just hold on till next year. That being said, its not like this team hasn't won when they shouldn't have, and that may happen again when it matters. I'm not counting on it though. Its a gimmie year as far as I'm concerned.
A 6-3 record, with most games played on the road, tied for first place in their division, playing with a lot of rookies, and you are writing the season off already?
I think you have to turn in your fan card.