Like most I agree, the record is where the similarities stop.

I have a feeling the Argos will be in for two long games next week. Hamilton is going to be all pumped up and looking for revenge for losing last week.

I have not seen much from our Argos to think that they have the ability to win this game. You cannot expect to come back against the Ticats. Thats not going to happen. We saw that last week against Edmonton.

We have been lucky the past weeks. Some of those games we didn't deserve the win. We should have lost.

We need to keep the stupid penalties to a minimum and Creehan needs to get the guys tackling properly. This arm tackling and trying to hit the opponent down doesn't work. It seems when teams force Collaros out of the pocket that is when he has a lot of success. Hamilton isn't going to run the ball. I'd feel better with pressure on 1st down then none on second, because once again it seems Collaros gets a huge gain during those plays.

On Offence we need long drives. 5-7 yard plays, running or passing would be fine with me to start out the game. Dump it to the rb on an out pattern (not a screen, these fail all the time) after the wr's clear that side of the field. I know people hate those types of plays but it would work for a while. Open things up. Use the rb's early. Slant Patterns on 2nd down.....Play to the weakness of the defence not trying to force Hamilton to make a mistake.

If we go 1-1 I would be happy as long as the game we lose isn't a blow out.

To finish off if I see Tasker wide open on any broken plays I'm going to throw my remote at my TV. Have 1 guy spy Collaros the entire time I don't care don't come off coverage because you think you can get to him............