Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
    Bleeds Double Blue
    Level completed: 50%, Points required for next Level: 200
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran5000 Experience Points
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Antwon View Post
    I agree Hogan should be on tv, but I don't want to lose him from the Argo games. JJ does a great job as well.
    Will I date myself if I also say I miss Pete Martin doing the games.
    I have no problem with Mike Hogan but I did love Peter Martin. He was fantastic!!
    CFL alive and well all others can go to Hell!

Bleeds Double Blue
    Level completed: 21%, Points required for next Level: 239
    Achievements:
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by argonaut11xx View Post
    Hey Rocket.....

I just want to know where "The Rum Hut" is, sounds like a fun place, seriously.
    Referencing the Rum Hut as a CFL selling point sounds kind of lame.

Bleeds Double Blue
    Level completed: 53%, Points required for next Level: 189
    Overall activity: 11.0%
    Achievements:
    Level
    Moved to Toronto when he was 2 years old....That a Canadian to me.

Im not slamming Orridge, just nervous because i have seen no plan, and little passion. I want him to be the best commish ever and make the CFL florish. So far i have seen a plateau, or even a slight downturn in fortunes. Maybe its not his fault, but during the troubles he has been mostly invisible.
    I'm not saying he isn't Canadian, but I'm saying he is also American. His parents are American and he spent a lot of time in the US. Either way doesn't matter, he was a great commish. And that said Orridge has big shoes to fill, and will have a very hard time living up to Mark's tenure. I find him not to be a very good public speaker for one, but I say we give him a bit more time to prove himself. Let's just say that the troubles that are happening now, didn't just start under Orridge, he inherited them. Give him a bit of time to dig his feet in before he tackles them.

Banned
    Level completed: 21%, Points required for next Level: 158
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsVeteran

Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Argocister View Post
    Mmmmmm ..... I think Hogan and Johnson do a much better job calling the game then most of the the television crew ... and they are definitely not super homer/biased types that I have heard on the Ottawa , Montreal or Hamilton channels.

Can't agree with you at all on that one.
    I do agree that hogan does a better job then most of the play by play guys on tsn but that's not saying much when I think that the local guys on my community channel that cover high school football do a better job then them. Jeff Johnson sounds like he is stoned or high on something when he is talking just no energy with him. Although these guys might not do the best job with play by play I would still allow them to do the Argo all access and would be ok if they just did the sideline reporting then to hear them do play by play. We need all people to be associated with this team that care and have passion for the team and league which I do feel both of them have. One other thing that I can't stand with Mike hogan is his constant stance he has in defending tsn on every thing when they are really doing a brutal job as of late covering this team and league.

Banned
    Level completed: 21%, Points required for next Level: 158
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsVeteran

Level
    Hey Rocket.....

I just want to know where "The Rum Hut" is, sounds like a fun place, seriously.
    Rum hut is out in Winnipeg where you can catch Jeffery ORRIDGE doing what he does best absoluty nothing.