I am writing this in response to some posts that are on here and on social media complaining about the bandwagon effect when referring to the increase in support for the Toronto Raptors and Toronto Blue Jays. Firstly, I acknowledge the existence of bandwagons in both instances. After 5-10 years of minimal to casual at best support of the Raptors, I jumped on the bandwagon in 2013-2014 when the team started to play better. My support for the Blue Jays has been more constant throughout the past 20 years, although I will confess that Rogers treatment of the Argos and the impression that the line between Rogers and the Blue Jays was diminishing did cause my support to waver slightly. However, I certainly acknowledge the existence of the bandwagon here as well and, believe it or not, it does annoy me to. However, given the state that the Argos fanbase is in presently, is it not true that the Argos will have to benefit from this bandwagon effect? I know that there are Argo fans who simply won't attend games at SkyDome for various reasons, however if the transaction and marketing by MLSE is done correctly then I do feel some bandwagoners are inevitable.

Just a thought.