Quote Originally Posted by SnowRogue View Post
Also brought up how to get tickets for either the Ottawa game or the games taking place at THF, of which season ticket holders will receive discounts. I had asked if they could just credit my account for next season, which was declined and the explanation was that the new owners didn't want the carry over credits.

Great explanation. Glad that they are giving full refunds rather than credits. I reallly want no more of my money going to Braley.

So just out of curiosity, by getting discounts to the THF game, I take that to mean we just can't simply exchange our current tickets for a ticket to any game played there, but rather we would have to buy our tickets separately and then get refunded for our Dome tickets at the end of the year?

And I guess that would mean that if they don't host a playoff game, the playoff ticket which replaced the Fort Mac game would also now be an automatic refund, as the new owners wouldn't want to take on a credit for that either?

I'd be good with all of that....but hopfully they don't screw us on the Rogers facility fee of $2 which is part of the cost of every ticket.