I was at the game too. Too bad some Argofans couldn't meet up, maybe at the tailgate. Weather turned out to be fantastic, considering how miserable it was the two days before while I was in Montreal. Montreal defence is still so very good that the Argos had to switch to more running, since that kept pressure off Harris. He was under a lot of pressure on most of his passing attempts. Love the way he battles through these games.
Games are always fun in Montreal. I also like the way the city helps out with the free buses to and from the game. I think I would drop dead if the TTC ever offered free rides for people with a ticket to any sporting event. Well, they did it for the Pan Am games, which I took advantage of, but it would be really nice if they did it for our sports teams as well. I thought the whole idea of transit was to get cars off the road, not make as much money as possible. Sorry... getting off on a tangent.
I'll be at the game in Hamilton Saturday as well. Hopefully all of you can make it.