I think Greg Jones will play an important role in determining the outcome of the game because if he can help contain the Alouettes' run game, they will be forced to pass more, which is far from league leading to be kind.

On Monday afternoon, the challenge facing Jones and Toronto’s defence is Montreal’s run game, which must be established to take pressure off a very inconsistent Alouettes passing game that can lead to a lot of two and outs if too many attempts hit the turf.
Tyrell Sutton is a downhill runner, the kind of style that fits Jones’ skill set because he’s very good between the tackles.
What separates Montreal is its run game.
Most teams feature scat backs in the backfield, running backs who like to attack the edge and be used as receiving threats.
“I think our challenge will be consistency,’’ said Jones of the Als’ offence. “We have to keep (consistent) to continue to stop the run, play in, play out. They’ve got a great back in Terrell Sutton and I think they’re going to get him involved in their game play.
“If they can establish the run, I think it sets up the rest of their packages. We have to play together.”
http://www.torontosun.com/2015/10/10...t-all-and-well