Since Fan590 has exclusive Blow Jays coverage, The Leafs were on TSN1050 even though there game started at 7pm. You know the Leafs get bounced around between TSN1050 and FAN590 radio and so do the Raptors as this is their shared arrangement since Bell and Rogers bought into MLSE. A real joke really as the Blue Jays are the only team that has a dedicated station.

At least they warned fans of the move to CFRB 1010, but what really pissed me off was no pre-game and absolutely no post-game show...what a joke? I got into my car after the game hoping to hear some post game and zilch, nada, zip. Heard the Jays go 1-2-3 in the 9th inning on the drive home and it gave me some satisfaction. This coming from a guy who was cheering for them earlier in the season, until they clinched the AL East but is sickened by all the coverage and the cheerleading by Rogers corp.

PS- Is it me, but I'm not all that impressed with the bat toss by Bautista. The more I see and hear this guy, the more of a jerk he seems to me.

Quote Originally Posted by GreyDragon View Post
If I recall correctly, TSN 1050 had some U.S. college football broadcast on.
I have no idea why that trumped the Argos game.
Was hearing Blue Jays talk by local announcer before the Argo game.

This TSN exclusive partnership can't end soon enough, as I was thinking that the Argos need another radio station, maybe even stay at CFRB and that the CFL could use another TV station. I think Global is slowly building their way back into sportscasting and would present a good alternative to the flip flopping that TSN has given the CFL this year. Global did sports production very well at one time and use to have the rights to many Canadian NHL team mid week games including the Leafs dating back to the 80's and 90's. Shaw cable is league sponsor this season as well.

Quote Originally Posted by AngeloV View Post
From bad to worse when considering the Argos are on ANOTHER SHORT WEEK. They better get favourable scheduling next year from the league.
How is the league responsible for Argo home date availability???

Quote Originally Posted by GreyDragon View Post

Totally agree.
Blaming Tiger-cats fans for poor attendance at an Argonauts game is ridiculous.
Furthermore, there WERE some Tiger-cats fans at this game, including the guy who was ejected after pounding on his cowbell in the ear of the Argos fans in front of him (I was sitting in the row behind and several seats away).

FYI, not all of us are a 45 minute drive from THF. 90 minutes from just each of The Beach neighbourhood in southwest Scarborough.
1 hour with traffic and from the west end. 45 minutes would be early on Saturday or Sunday morning. Too many Ticat fans were there, the ones that don't cheer for the cats and just say Argos sucks...I guess they didn't spend their entire welfare cheque on crack and could still get to the game.

To be fair, some Ticat fans were big football fans and just enjoyed the game...to the ones who say they hate Toronto but wear Blue Jays paraphenalia, stick your Jays stuff u know where.

Would've much preferred this game stay in 416 area code at York University where at least Argo fans would not been subjected to Ticat fan crackheads. THF is a nice stadium though.