Some questionable decisions by Milanovich in this game, the most notable of which was the decision to go for it on 3rd and 3 when a FG would have made reduced Calgary's lead to 17-10. The defense had been playing fairly well up until that point, but unraveled pretty well after that. Their RB's seemed to have their way and Rogers was wiiidee open on that bomb he dropped. But, I can hardly blame the defense for a suspect performance by the offense.

Trevor Harris set the tone with that early interception as Johno27 pointed out, and really never got on track. The OL didn't help him out very much and receivers didn't have a great performance either dropping some passes. Unfortunately, teams like Hamilton, Edmonton and Calgary have been able to shut the Argos offense down, and those are ultimately the teams we will have to beat to win in the playoffs. Penalties were, once again, an issue as well.

The experience at THF was eerie. From the tailgate in Lot J before the game with not too many cars to staring at a blank west side. BTW, I usually sit on the upper deck, west side for games there and I prefer those seats much more than the upper deck, east sides from a sightlines POV. The Ticat fans in the upper deck were cheering for Calgary, but only a handful were obnoxiously doing so. I think most understood the situation. I noticed the "CaptainPower" guy getting thrown out, but didn't know the circumstances for it. Unless he purchased a ticket from the Argos (I'll assume he didn't) he had no reason for being on the lower deck.