If I lived in Hamilton and was a CFL fan I'd be pumped that a few extra games just landed in our city. This has squat to do with Toronto fans who showed up or not. You are either a CFL fan or not. Why not show up and BOOO your hated rivals. It would be a blast. I loved going to Hamilton when the Argos weren't playing. I guess I obviously have a different view. Yes I love the Argos but I also love the league. My view only, this isn't ripping other fans so just chill. I can also see why Cats fans don't want to watch TO in their stadium. Let's face it this year is the SHITS and Rogers are SCUM!!! No reason the bloody field couldn't be switched over by this arseholes.

If I still lived in Port Credit I would never miss a game but living over two hours north east of the Dome makes even getting to the dome a royal pain in the ass let alone when games are moved to Hamilton. I've decided that seasons will be out for next year and we'll just hit a few games. With this falls weather I don't need a trip down memory lane to CNE days. I'll stay warm with quality beer and great food at home.