Level

Bleeds Double Blue
    Level completed: 50%, Points required for next Level: 200
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran5000 Experience Points
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by SnowRogue View Post
    I am not surprised. Again I think it is the right call although I would be shocked if we don't see Harris as well.
    CFL alive and well all others can go to Hell!

Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 59.0%
    Achievements:
    Your first GroupOverdriveCreated Album picturesTagger Second ClassVeteran

Level
    I agree that both guys need to play. The playoff QB job is probably still up for grabs, but even if Ray wins it with a brilliant performance on Friday we can't let Harris get cold.

Bleeds Double Blue
    Level completed: 97%, Points required for next Level: 12
    Achievements:
    Veteran10000 Experience Points

Level
    I'm not a big fan of this. I hope Harris gets some reps as well.
    Based on Fridays game, Hamilton or Ottawa will feast on Ray and the horrible game plan we've had the last 3 games.
    Ray's arm does not look strong, and zero mobility to avoid the never ending rush.
    My fear is if they look good! It's only Winnipeg for crying out loud! And they'll go with Ray for the playoffs. He won't be able to throw the 3 yard passes into the wind at THF!

Bleeds Double Blue
    Overall activity: 33.0%
    Achievements:
    OverdriveVeteran50000 Experience Points
    Awards:
    Discussion Ender
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Antwon View Post
    Based on Fridays game, Hamilton or Ottawa will feast on Ray and the horrible game plan we've had the last 3 games.
    Ray's arm does not look strong, and zero mobility to avoid the never ending rush.
    My fear is if they look good! It's only Winnipeg for crying out loud! And they'll go with Ray for the playoffs. He won't be able to throw the 3 yard passes into the wind at THF!
    Winnipeg has a decent defence so they will be a good enough test. I think that far too much is being made of Ray's first start in a year. I would be a whole lot more concerned if we don't see improvement this week.
    Chad Kelly + Dan Adeboboye + David Ungerer + Damonte Coxie + DaVaris Daniels + Dejon Brissett = Unstoppable Force

Bleeds Double Blue
    Level completed: 80%, Points required for next Level: 81
    Overall activity: 24.0%
    Achievements:

Level
    If Harris gets no play time i still will say that he must have an injury that the team is hiding.

Bleeds Double Blue
    Level completed: 67%, Points required for next Level: 133
    Achievements:
    Level
    I honestly think Ray will never be what he was. He does not give us the best chance to win anymore. I know Harris is a team player but this has to irk him.

Bleeds Double Blue
    Level completed: 10%, Points required for next Level: 909
    Overall activity: 14.0%
    Achievements:
    VeteranOverdrive25000 Experience Points

Level
    Horrible decision as Ray had an equally horrible game.
    He was a pylon in the pocket with poor passing, no zip on the ball.
    Harris gives us the best chance to win the next game and in the playoffs.
    I hope this does not piss off Harris for next year as we are doomed if he leaves.
    Yet another potential blue chip player to potentially leave for what an aging QB with two major injuries the past few years and his best before date in the rear view mirror.

Bleeds Double Blue
    Level completed: 59%, Points required for next Level: 167
    Achievements:

Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron View Post
    If Harris gets no play time i still will say that he must have an injury that the team is hiding.
    I hope that your theory is correct, otherwise oy vey...

Banned
    Level completed: 51%, Points required for next Level: 495
    Achievements:
    OverdriveVeteran25000 Experience Points

Level
    Don't worry everyone our last two games should be a huge bust no matter who's in at qb. The team has shown very little but the ability to scrap each other on the sidelines. Winnipeg could beat us and Hamilton has our number especially at home. As far as Ottawa it's pretty hard to beat a team four times in a year. I expect squat and then a ton of changes yet again to rebuild for next year as Barker has to do every bloody year. I've been wrong in the past like in 2012 but this year just has a real sour smell to it.

Bleeds Double Blue
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second ClassOverdriveVeteran25000 Experience Points
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Antwon View Post
    Yeah it will be difficult for Ray to match the success that Harris has had against Hamilton.

Quote Originally Posted by Stevoman View Post
    I honestly think Ray will never be what he was. He does not give us the best chance to win anymore. I know Harris is a team player but this has to irk him.
    It has to irk him that the # 1 QB is finally healthy and getting a start in a meaningless game?

Quote Originally Posted by 1argoholic View Post
    Don't worry everyone our last two games should be a huge bust no matter who's in at qb. The team has shown very little but the ability to scrap each other on the sidelines. Winnipeg could beat us and Hamilton has our number especially at home. As far as Ottawa it's pretty hard to beat a team four times in a year. I expect squat and then a ton of changes yet again to rebuild for next year as Barker has to do every bloody year. I've been wrong in the past like in 2012 but this year just has a real sour smell to it.
    So we shouldn't worry about Hamilton then?

Bleeds Double Blue
    Level completed: 41%, Points required for next Level: 598
    Overall activity: 9.0%
    Achievements:
    OverdriveVeteran10000 Experience Points
    Level
    By the way, former Argos QB Mitchell Gale signed with the Hamilton Tiger Cats this morning. Looks like Mathews has a serious injury. I think Gale has a very strong arm and definitely could get the ball downfield when he wanted to.

Bleeds Double Blue
    Level completed: 97%, Points required for next Level: 12
    Achievements:

Level
    Quote Originally Posted by 1argoholic View Post
    I agree we'll be in tough to win in Hamilton or Ottawa. But I don't see a lot of changes need for next year. The team is close to being a top tier team.

Bleeds Double Blue
    Level completed: 58%, Points required for next Level: 169
    Overall activity: 29.0%
    Achievements:
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Neely2005 View Post
    It has to irk him that the # 1 QB is finally healthy and getting a start in a meaningless game.
    So we shouldn't worry about Hamilton then?
    It shouldn't bother him if he's the same guy we knew at the start of the season. Harris should be happy he got a chance to start and lead this team most of this season. He is also in position to receive a raise and become the true starter next year. This year couldn't have worked out any better than he or anyone imagined for him.

Hamilton now may have to rely on Gale. They are ripe for the picking if the Argos play smart against that D.

Bleeds Double Blue
    Overall activity: 37.0%
    Achievements:
    VeteranOverdrive25000 Experience Points
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by 1971GreyCup View Post
    By the way, former Argos QB Mitchell Gale signed with the Hamilton Tiger Cats this morning. Looks like Mathews has a serious injury. I think Gale has a very strong arm and definitely could get the ball downfield when he wanted to.
    Definitely has a strong arm, but I think it's a little to late to expect him to see any action. He's just insurance in case Jacory Harris and Mazoli also go down. Possoble even a signing for additional scouting on the Argos anticipating a likely Nov 15 match-up.
    It's us vs the rest of the country

Bleeds Double Blue
    Level completed: 67%, Points required for next Level: 133
    Achievements:
    Level
    It has to irk him that the # 1 QB is finally healthy and getting a start in a meaningless game?
    Yes. Harris played poorly in 1.5 games prior to Ray coming in but Ray was average in the first half with a lucky TD and only 47 yards in the second which are hardly numbers that earned an additional start and yet he got it. By Ray starting, it shows that he is the one they are going into the playoffs with.
    Now they could each get a half, which is what I would do, then base my decision off of that but I'm sure they are going with Ray all the way unless he has numbers again like last weeks second half.
    Time to invest in the younger pivot and not let him walk in a contract year.

Bleeds Double Blue
    Overall activity: 25.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran25000 Experience Points
    Level
    Yes. Harris played poorly in 1.5 games prior to Ray coming in but Ray was average in the first half with a lucky TD and only 47 yards in the second which are hardly numbers that earned an additional start and yet he got it. By Ray starting, it shows that he is the one they are going into the playoffs with.
    Now they could each get a half, which is what I would do, then base my decision off of that but I'm sure they are going with Ray all the way unless he has numbers again like last weeks second half.
    The only way this makes sense is if Harris is hurt, if he is healthy both should play a half to get them ready for the playoffs.

Bleeds Double Blue
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second ClassOverdriveVeteran25000 Experience Points
    Level
    Or they're going to let Ray have 2 starts and then make a decision on who starts after evaluating those 2 starts.

Bleeds Double Blue
    Level completed: 17%, Points required for next Level: 335
    Overall activity: 7.0%
    Achievements:

Level
    Or they're going to let Ray have 2 starts and then make a decision on who starts after evaluating those 2 starts.
    I agree with this .... This is the type of game where one plays their second string QB .... so give Ray the practice. But I do think Harris should get some playing time as he will be needed in the playoffs.

Bleeds Double Blue
    Level completed: 65%, Points required for next Level: 143
    Achievements:

Level
    I know this is not conventional but I would play both QBS in every game they have left. Confuse the hell out of the very good defence they will have to face the rest of the way except for Winter peg.
    GO ARGOS!!!