Can't believe it all comes down to this Friday as being the last game at skydome after 26 years. Amazing how little attention it is getting through media and sports fans in the city. I am feeling a lot of different emotions for this occasion sad the fact we are leaving skydome with so many good memories I have of going to games there, happy that we are leaving the scum bags in Rogers and don't have to listen to them anymore and hopeful of a bright future with this team at bmo field.

Was thinking the other day when some of the teams before who would close out there season at a stadium/arena or when a team had a really bad year a general manager or owner would take the microphone and address the crowd. I remember a couple of occasions like this before with the raptors where they would announce whoever and the crowd would boo them at first when they were introduced but at the end of the speech the crowd would clap and cheer for what they had promised that would happen next year. Wouldn't it be a cool thing if someone from the new owners/CEO would address the crowd to give them a sorry for what has happened to the team the last few years to how they have been treated and to promise and guarantee them that none of this stuff will ever happen at there new home at bmo field.

Anyways I just felt like sharing my feelings with you guys to this historic night on Friday.
Top 5 favorite moments at skydome
1. 1991 argos home opener vs ti cats
2. 100th grey cup win vs stamps
3. 1991 eastern division final vs Winnipeg
4. 1997 eastern division final vs Mtl
5. 1996 Argos home opener vs ti cats