Reply to Thread
    Bleeds Double Blue
    Level completed: 29%, Points required for next Level: 214
    Overall activity: 16.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran5000 Experience Points

Level

Good days ahead...

Now that I'm temporarily free from the mental anguish and severe heart damage of another Argonauts season, I just want to point something out.

This is the first off season I've ever had as a fan of the Argos where I'm not worried for the future. No uncertainty, no talk of folding, far less media ridicule than in past years. The Argos have an ideal place to play and they have two effective starting QB's to choose from going forward.

The Argos have broken free from the chains of Rogers oppression and are now backed by a giant media company. The only off field enemies standing in their way are disgruntled TFC fans, whose opinions are completely irrelevant anyway.

The revival of Canadian Football in Toronto is no longer an impossible pipe dream, it's a reality. No more anger, no more frustration, just calm waters. The Argos fanbase reminds me of a community of isolated psychopaths in the Appalachian mountains who are armed to the teeth and terrified of the outside world (not that we can be entirely blamed), but even those days might be over.

Yes, I'd say the future looks so bright, ya gotta wear shades!

Note: I was pretty excited to learn this forum has a shades-wearing emoticon. That's the icing on the cake.

Banned
    Level completed: 51%, Points required for next Level: 495
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    OverdriveVeteran25000 Experience Points

Level
    Thanks with my cold when I laughed I just about snotted on the keys. haha. Nice to know that there's a future.

I'm more of a Rayban Wayfarer guy then aviators but that emoticon will do.