Quote Originally Posted by argofandave View Post
Was at Dixie Outlet Mall before the game yesterday. A store called Man Cave has some CFL items. They have a Argo toque/scarf combo for only $5 but only 2 were left. They also have Argo long sleeve kids shirts for $10. Other CFL items they have include Saskatchewan boxer shorts for $3, BC, Calgary & Edmonton balaclavas for $5 and Montreal toque/scarf combo for $5. They only accept cash. Another store there is called Sports Centre. They still have some Argo 100th Grey Cup Champs t-shirts. They also have some CFL hats with older logos on them including 1 with the 1960's Argo boat logo. I bought a BC Lions hat with an old logo which had a price of $30 but I was only charged $25 for it and I wasn't charged tax since I paid with cash. There is also a Lids store in the mall that sells some Argo shirts and hats.
I was back at Dixie Outlet Mall on Monday and there's been a few changes in the last year. The Man Cave store is no longer there but Sports Centre has moved into that location which is much bigger than their previous store. They have lots of new Argo shirts and hats there but they're a few years old. Some of them are child and youth sizes. I think they have some shirts and hats from all the other teams including the Renegades but not Redblacks. They have CFL mini helmets for $20 including Argo ones with the boat logo. They had 4 of these left after I bought 2. They also have Argo ones with the Jason logo but none with the current logo. Other mini helmets include ones with the previous CFL logo, 2005 and 2008 Grey Cup logos, a retro Calgary one that's red with a white horseshoe on it and Edmonton and BC. The Lids store is no longer there.