Bleeds Double Blue
    Level completed: 99%, Points required for next Level: 5
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran10000 Experience Points
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Argofans.com View Post
    That's not very reassuring.
    It's old stock, they are probably trying to clear it out.

I got mine back when it first came out for free from the Argos as an additional renewel gift... Still haven't read it
    Argos Season Ticket Holder: 2010 - 2014 & 2016 - Present
    Grey Cups Attended: 2012, 2016
    Current Seats Location: Section 227

Bleeds Double Blue
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 99.9%
    Achievements:
    OverdriveVeteran50000 Experience Points

Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Argofans.com View Post
    That's not very reassuring.
    Books -- especially time-sensitive sports books -- get price-reduced all the time. The publisher produced too many copies, it's now five years out of date, this was fairly predictable. It would be much more surprising if the entire run had sold out.
    Year of the Rocket: John Candy, Wayne Gretzky, a Crooked Tycoon, and the Craziest Season in Football History (https://sutherlandhousebooks.com/pro...of-the-rocket/)

Bouncing Back: From National Joke to Grey Cup Champs (https://bit.ly/3fvip5x)

YOTR YouTube https://bit.ly/37jtG4f
    BB YouTube https://bit.ly/2TSYPs7

Bleeds Double Blue
    Level completed: 62%, Points required for next Level: 153
    Achievements:
    Level
    I was at the Real Canadian Superstore in Milton today and saw that they have Argo t-shirts for sale for $19.99. Same design available in both dark blue and white. They have all sizes from S-XXL.

Bleeds Double Blue
    Achievements:
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Argos1983 View Post
    No problem --- I wasn't sure if they sold it inside the store on off days as sometimes the sale merchandise (or Argos stuff) just stays buried in a closet until they can take it outside of the actual store to sell on game days when there is foot traffic outside of the gates.....
    They must've found more Argo stuff buried in the closet because I saw some merchandise there yesterday which I didn't see there before. They had 4 different hats for $10 each although one was just the pink version of another. They also had about 2 dozen of the Argo 3rd jersey (blank) from a few years ago which was the white one with the "A" on the front for $35 in 2XL only.

Bleeds Double Blue
    Achievements:
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by argofandave View Post
    I was at the Real Canadian Superstore in Milton today and saw that they have Argo t-shirts for sale for $19.99. Same design available in both dark blue and white. They have all sizes from S-XXL.
    Went back to the RCSS in Milton a few days ago and couldn't find any of the Argo t-shirts. Went to Giant Tiger in Burlington and they have Argo hats for $16 but they're very plain looking. Dark blue with the shield logo on the front.

Argo Fan
    Level completed: 40%, Points required for next Level: 121
    Achievements:
    Veteran5000 Experience Points

Level
    Just received a whole whack of Boat Logo Collection merchandise for my birthday (special request to my wife). Thought I'd get a couple of items but she practically bought up everything (except the onesie).

Anyway, really impressed with the quality and am enjoying wearing my Boat Logo gear around Ottawa! Glad the marketing folks finally clued in to our love of the Boat!

Bleeds Double Blue
    Level completed: 53%, Points required for next Level: 189
    Overall activity: 11.0%
    Achievements:
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by DoubleBlue1873 View Post

Anyway, really impressed with the quality and am enjoying wearing my Boat Logo gear around Ottawa!
    I got called out for wearing Argo gear in Ottawa. I was at the Tanger Outlets and a guy stopped and said, "Whoah, you don't see that everyday!" I didn't know what he was talking about, and he said "An Argo fan! That's a rare sighting!". I'm pretty sure he wasn't just talking about a rare sighting in Ottawa.

Bleeds Double Blue
    Level completed: 2%, Points required for next Level: 493
    Achievements:
    Created Album picturesOverdriveVeteran10000 Experience Points
    Awards:
    Frequent Poster
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by argos1873 View Post
    I got called out for wearing Argo gear in Ottawa. I was at the Tanger Outlets and a guy stopped and said, "Whoah, you don't see that everyday!" I didn't know what he was talking about, and he said "An Argo fan! That's a rare sighting!". I'm pretty sure he wasn't just talking about a rare sighting in Ottawa.
    I live in BC, and get almost the exact same quote when I wear my Argo gear out here.
    MakeArgonautsGreatAgain, 2021

Bleeds Double Blue
    Level completed: 76%, Points required for next Level: 72
    Achievements:

Level
    Hey all! Walmart in Heartland Town Centre (Mississauga) has some Argos shirts - both long sleeve and short sleeve. They are simple but good looking, pretty nice quality, and are for a pretty good price - $12 to $20 each. I've attached a pic of one of them. All the shirts look somewhat similar. They are located in the front of the clothing section along with other Toronto sportswear.Attachment 884

Boatman
    Level completed: 51%, Points required for next Level: 98
    Overall activity: 4.0%
    Achievements:
    Level
    CFL Shop is selling some nice Adidas and Mitchell & Ness Argo gear for 50% off today--not sure when it ends. Lids.ca has some nice Argo gear on sale too that is free ship-to-store. Picked up some cold weather gear in advance of the playoff game. Hoping it's the Eastern final.

Bleeds Double Blue
    Level completed: 54%, Points required for next Level: 462
    Overall activity: 84.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran25000 Experience Points

Level
    Found a sweet store here in Stratford called Bargain Zone. Has licensed NFL, NHL and CFL merchandise at surprisingly low prices. Picked up an Argo clock for $20.00.

Bleeds Double Blue
    Level completed: 41%, Points required for next Level: 598
    Overall activity: 9.0%
    Achievements:
    OverdriveVeteran10000 Experience Points
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by gilthethrill View Post
    Found a sweet store here in Stratford called Bargain Zone. Has licensed NFL, NHL and CFL merchandise at surprisingly low prices. Picked up an Argo clock for $20.00.
    I think Don Landry tweeted about that shop in Stratford out where he lives.
    “it's not the strongest who survive nor the most intelligent but the ones most adaptable to change.’ Charles Darwin

Bleeds Double Blue
    Achievements:

Level
    Quote Originally Posted by 1971GreyCup View Post
    I think Don Landry tweeted about that shop in Stratford out where he lives.
    Quite possible...I mentioned that store to him. Nice of him to do that.

Bleeds Double Blue
    Level completed: 50%, Points required for next Level: 200
    Achievements:
    Level
    So I wanted to buy one of those hoodies that you see many of the players wearing on the sidelines this year of every team. Argo one has cambridge shoulder and hoodie and the rest is oxford blue with a big shield crest in the middle. I was happy to see it was in stock at the sportchek at maple leaf square and the Eaton Centre. Went there and couldn't find it anywhere but had a large selection of hats. I asked about the hoodie and it was in the back and they had not stocked the shelves. I thought that was brutal but just FYI to anyone wanting something at SportChek. I still don't get why the Argo online shop doesn't have everything that is out there in the market place.

Anyway absolutely love the hoodie.
    CFL alive and well all others can go to Hell!

Bleeds Double Blue
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 99.8%
    Achievements:

Level
    Quote Originally Posted by argos1873 View Post

I wear Argo gear - caps mostly, but tees, jersey's and a hoodie - in Ottawa all the time - have for decades. And i rarely get many comments or recognition, but the odd time. You do see tons of new RedBlacks gear sported around town here, but not that much other CFL team stuff, compared to Jays or NFL or NHL gear galore. There was some nice Argo gear on display by some fans at the last couple of Argo/RedBlacks games i attended at Lansdowne the past couple of years, but not enough IMO; go to a Leafs/Sens game in Ottawa and the crowd is half Maple Leaf blue wearing; and a Red Wings game there sees tons of Detroit gear on display.

I did get a couple of comments on sporting Argo gear down in Florida a few years back - fellow Canadians recognizing sports gear from back home and making a friendly joke comment about it.

Bleeds Double Blue
    Level completed: 50%, Points required for next Level: 200
    Achievements:
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by OV Argo View Post
    I wear Argo gear - caps mostly, but tees, jersey's and a hoodie - in Ottawa all the time - have for decades. And i rarely get many comments or recognition, but the odd time. You do see tons of new RedBlacks gear sported around town here, but not that much other CFL team stuff, compared to Jays or NFL or NHL gear galore. There was some nice Argo gear on display by some fans at the last couple of Argo/RedBlacks games i attended at Lansdowne the past couple of years, but not enough IMO; go to a Leafs/Sens game in Ottawa and the crowd is half Maple Leaf blue wearing; and a Red Wings game there sees tons of Detroit gear on display.

I did get a couple of comments on sporting Argo gear down in Florida a few years back - fellow Canadians recognizing sports gear from back home and making a friendly joke comment about it.
    All I wear now outside of work is Argo stuff. I have been doing this for over 2 years now. My wife is not loving it. Gotta support the team.
    CFL alive and well all others can go to Hell!

Bleeds Double Blue
    Achievements:

Level
    Quote Originally Posted by timlb01 View Post
    All I wear now outside of work is Argo stuff. I have been doing this for over 2 years now. My wife is not loving it. Gotta support the team.
    Uh huh...my wife put the Kibosh on that with me a few years ago.

Bleeds Double Blue
    Level completed: 41%, Points required for next Level: 236
    Achievements:
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by timlb01 View Post
    So I wanted to buy one of those hoodies that you see many of the players wearing on the sidelines this year of every team. Argo one has cambridge shoulder and hoodie and the rest is oxford blue with a big shield crest in the middle. I was happy to see it was in stock at the sportchek at maple leaf square and the Eaton Centre. Went there and couldn't find it anywhere but had a large selection of hats. I asked about the hoodie and it was in the back and they had not stocked the shelves. I thought that was brutal but just FYI to anyone wanting something at SportChek. I still don't get why the Argo online shop doesn't have everything that is out there in the market place.

Anyway absolutely love the hoodie.
    It's a great hoodie, available in all other teams and at their stadiums. Why the official Argos shop and stadium kiosks don't have it, is a good question. They seem to push the Mustang brand, which is fine, but to not have all the official Adidas merchandise, that we see the players wear, is perplexing.

Bleeds Double Blue
    Level completed: 68%, Points required for next Level: 65
    Overall activity: 8.0%
    Achievements:

Level
    My Buddy got a $15 long sleeve shirt and a nice $20 hoodie at the tail gate... might be worth checking out if you in need of ARGO swag.

Boatman
    Level completed: 19%, Points required for next Level: 324
    Overall activity: 12.0%
    Achievements:

Level
    With the weather supposed to be rather chilly on Sunday, try checking out Walmart for Argo scarves and mitts. I specifically saw mitts at the Heartland location and a scarf at the Walmart in Brampton (Airport Road and Highway 7). Both were $15. Sportchek carries an Argo toque for around $30.