Hello fellow Argos Fans!!!

I wanted to reach out to all you fans with some exciting news about the Argos. Next year will see the Argos return to Exhibition Stadium, when they kick-off next season at the newly renovated BMO Field.

In addition to this, The Argos have been awarded the 104th Grey Cup Championship game and Festival to be played at BMO Field on November 27th, 2016.

AND ONLY 2016 Argos season-ticket holders are guaranteed the right to purchase tickets to the 104th Grey Cup.
All it takes is a $50 deposit per seat, to reserve your spot in line to purchase tickets to the inaugural season of football at BMO Field and to guarantee yourself the right to purchase a ticket to the 104th Grey Cup. Let me know if there is any interest at all to return to our team to experience football the way it was meant to be enjoyed; watched live, played on grass and in the open air.
Let me know when is best to reconnect with you to chat about options.

If anyone is interested or any questions, feel free to email me at tknight@argonauts.ca or call me at our Head Office at 212 King St W at (416) 341-2720

Regards,
Tim Knight
Account Executive at MLSE (Maple Leafs Sports and Entertainment)