Hybrid View

Bleeds Double Blue
    Level completed: 1%, Points required for next Level: 399
    Overall activity: 79.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran10000 Experience Points

Level
    Quote Originally Posted by argofan87 View Post
    I tend to agree with both yourself and Ravi. It won't be perfect, but it'll be better than Skydome.
    Better than actually playing all of your home games at home? What a great idea. If they stick the Argos on a greater than 2 game road trip this year, everyone involved should be ripped because this team for the last 3 seasons have had 4 game road trips in 2013 and 2014 something only done in professional football on a couple of occasions in the last 100 years, and of course last season's freakshow schedule. They have earned a friendly schedule, that allows them to stay relevant in this marketplace and not disappear for a month at a time.
    GO ARGOS!!!

Bleeds Double Blue
    Level completed: 67%, Points required for next Level: 101
    Overall activity: 31.0%
    Achievements:
    OverdriveVeteran5000 Experience Points

Level
    Needless to say, the Argos will be playing more than 5 games in their actual home stadium in 2016. They won't be starting their home schedule in Fort McMurray or play a home game vs Ottawa at Lansdowne Park. An improved home schedule from last season is not the hardest thing to improve on with the charade they had to go through last season.

I'm ansty about the schedule because I'm curious about whether there will be a consistent start time or weeknight or weekend. Will it be Friday and Saturday...will there be any Thursday home games or may I dare say Sunday Afternoon games.

I'm also curious about the TSN TV schedule which is probably being finalized right now. Will we be seeing TSN cutting potential viewers on many games this season as they started doing last season by not offering all CFL games on all regional basic networks, which they try to mask by calling their regional stations by number instead of geography as Sportnet does. Will they be putting live games on TSN2 which would really be a step down. Many CFL fans were expressing disenchantment with TSN when they began jumping on the Blue Jay bandwagon despite having no broadcast rights to any of their games. TSN sportscentre was either starting with 30 second highlights of the CFL at the beginning or at the end of the show, while jamming the remaining 45 minutes with Blue Jays hype. I won't be expecting the same distractions this year, but I'm still curious to see how TSN treats the CFL now that the Argos are owned by one of their parent companies, Bell Media.