Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Banned
    Level completed: 51%, Points required for next Level: 495
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    OverdriveVeteran25000 Experience Points

Level
    There is always hope in our Grey Cup that a team can come back. There was NO hope for Carolina as they had ZERO response and looked unprepared for Denver's D. Denver's D was the only part of both teams that looked to be rested and ready to roll, which they did big time. They steam rolled the Carolina O line all night and ran around them like they were pylons. Typical hyped up game that only truly delivers once in a rare while.

How about Cam Newton not even diving after that late fumble. Are you friggin kidding me in the so called biggest game in the world and you play Mr Suck.

The halftime might have been ok just with Coldplay but Beonce or however she spells it looked like a two bit whore with her dancing and her song. The other dude is yet another typical mainstream Bieber type. CRAAAAAP! WOW the most racist country in the world and they try to make Super Bowl halftime look like a racial love in and I even saw pride rainbow flags. PRACTICE WHAT YOU TEND TO PREACH NFL AND USA!!!! FUCK!!!!

Why couldn't we be neighbours with Swedan? I know there are some great folks down south but the majority are like puppets on a string. They buy the BS and are sucked into the hype.

Don
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 8.0%
    Achievements:
    OverdriveCreated Album picturesVeteran50000 Experience Points
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by 1argoholic View Post
    There is always hope in our Grey Cup that a team can come back. There was NO hope for Carolina as they had ZERO response and looked unprepared for Denver's D. Denver's D was the only part of both teams that looked to be rested and ready to roll, which they did big time. They steam rolled the Carolina O line all night and ran around them like they were pylons. Typical hyped up game that only truly delivers once in a rare while.

How about Cam Newton not even diving after that late fumble. Are you friggin kidding me in the so called biggest game in the world and you play Mr Suck.

The halftime might have been ok just with Coldplay but Beonce or however she spells it looked like a two bit whore with her dancing and her song. The other dude is yet another typical mainstream Bieber type. CRAAAAAP! WOW the most racist country in the world and they try to make Super Bowl halftime look like a racial love in and I even saw pride rainbow flags. PRACTICE WHAT YOU TEND TO PREACH NFL AND USA!!!! FUCK!!!!

Why couldn't we be neighbours with Swedan? I know there are some great folks down south but the majority are like puppets on a string. They buy the BS and are sucked into the hype.
    I don't think the 2012 Stampeders were coming back against the Argos. Our boys were just locked in that night.

I viewed the halftime show as a product of the game being in the San Francisco area.
    TORONTO ARGONAUTS FOOTBALL CLUB
    GREY CUP CHAMPIONS: 1914, 1921, 1933, 1937, 1938, 1945, 1946, 1947, 1950, 1952, 1983, 1991, 1996, 1997, 2004, 2012, 2017, 2022

Bleeds Double Blue
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 46.0%
    Achievements:
    VeteranOverdrive25000 Experience Points
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by 1argoholic View Post
    The halftime might have been ok just with Coldplay but Beonce or however she spells it looked like a two bit whore with her dancing and her song.
    Have to disagree here. Looking at Beyoncé was the only enjoyable part of the whole broadcast to me. She looked hot as hell.

Quote Originally Posted by Wobbler View Post
    Yeah, I hope Ball plays well.

I got really sick of Manning a few years ago when he it seemed as though he was in every fifth TV commercial, but thankfully he dialed that way back. And as a player, I appreciate his calmness.
    I actually like his off field personality. He's great in commercials.
    It's us vs the rest of the country

Banned
    Level completed: 61%, Points required for next Level: 59
    Overall activity: 31.0%
    Achievements:
    1 year registered1000 Experience Points

Level
    Quote Originally Posted by AngeloV View Post

I actually like his off field personality. He's great in commercials.
    ... and Joe Montana cracks me up in the "pockets" PaPa Johns' ad.

Bleeds Double Blue
    Level completed: 25%, Points required for next Level: 375
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran10000 Experience Points
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by jerrym View Post
    Great quote from Nik Lewis.

He's right. You can do that with "our" trophies (CFL, NHL). Not so with "their" trophies (NFL, NBA, NBA), which also don't look anywhere as good as ours IMO.

Oh, and I was a huge anti-traditionalist traitor because I watched the game. Tomorrow I'm going down to University Ave. to apply for a Green Card.