Quote Originally Posted by ArgoGabe22 View Post
Austin Collie will retire. Interesting what they'll do with their national receivers. If possible I'd make a trade with Ti-Cats to get Spencer Watt (if healthy), who is from the Vancouver area.
Wonder if Watt is healthy? The Ticats might want to keep him as they don't have much in terms of NI receivers; BC might want him too - and they surely could ask for way more than Watt in return if they were offering Sol-E or Bighill. However - there are quite a few pretty good receiver prospects up this draft - both teams could look there, and maybe get as good or much better than Watt.

Thought I had heard that about Collie too; they also lost Andrew Harris = so that's 2 NI starters from offence gone; but they went with 3 import O-linemen last year, and will probably go with just 2 this season (already cut that import who played C last year I believe, and added O/Neill from the Ticats). Guess they might "need" another NI starter for D possibly, so maybe adding Muamba makes sense; I still can't see giving up an impact D player the calibre of either Sol-E or Bighill.