Boatman
    Level completed: 86%, Points required for next Level: 42
    Overall activity: 9.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran5000 Experience Points

Level

Seating Chart for 2016

Dear

Thank you for your patience while we built our new seating plan and season ticket prices for our upcoming inaugural season at BMO Field. The plan is based on what you told us you wanted: lots of affordable seating options, the ability to sit with your larger group of friends, an all-in-one ticket price that includes taxes and fees, a true fan zone for the loud and proud, and a family zone that’s fun and safe for both parents and kids. We’re excited to share these options with you now, and tell you how you can select your seats before the general public as an Argonauts Season Ticket Holder.

Set out below is our new BMO Field seating map, and our new 2016 season ticket prices. You will also find your exclusive, priority window to select your 2016 season seats.

Your 2016 season ticket deposit secured your
    exclusive window to select your seats before the general public. This date and time has been assigned in priority order, based on the number of years you have been an Argonauts Season Ticket Holder.

HERE IS YOUR EXCLUSIVE SEAT SELECTION WINDOW:

During your assigned selection window, a Toronto Argonauts Account Executive will call you to assist with the selection of your seats. If you would like to select your season seats in-person, an Argonauts Account Executive will be happy to assist you during your selection window at the Toronto Argonauts head office at 212 King St. West (5th Floor).

If you are not available during your assigned selection window, please call us at 416-341-ARGO(2746) at any point after your exclusive window, and we will be able to process your seat selection. We kindly request that you do not call before your assigned selection window, as we will not be able to select or hold any seats for you before your assigned time.

In order to ensure the most efficient processing of your seat selection, please familiarize yourself with the 2016 seating map and season ticket pricing in advance of your selection window.

Please click here for detailed Frequently Asked Questions, and an online version of our 2016 seating map and season ticket pricing.

2016 SEASON TICKET HOLDER BENEFITS:
    • A reserved ticket for all 11 Toronto Argonauts home including: One (1) pre-season, nine (9) regular season games and one (1) post-season game.
    • Savings of up to 33% vs. purchasing single game tickets
    • First right to purchase tickets to the 104th Grey Cup on November 27th at BMO Field.
    • Priority access to purchase tickets to all events taking place during the 104th Grey Cup Festival
    • Season ticket payment plan with half of the balance due upon seat selection, and the remaining balance due on March 31st
    Our new home at BMO Field is going to be an electric place to experience football – Toronto Argonauts football. This year promises to be the most exciting and pivotal season in our club’s storied history. We’re thrilled that you’ll be a part of it!

Sincerely,
    Your 2016 Toronto Argonauts
    Last edited by Downtownfan; 02-01-2016 at 04:19 PM.

Bleeds Double Blue
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second ClassOverdriveVeteran25000 Experience Points
    Level
    Dear* ,

Thank you for your patience while we built our new seating plan and season ticket prices for our upcoming inaugural season at BMO Field. The plan is based on what you told us you wanted: lots of affordable seating options, the ability to sit with your larger group of friends, an all-in-one ticket price that includes taxes and fees, a true fan zone for the loud and proud, and a family zone that’s fun and safe for both parents and kids.* We’re excited to share these options with you now, and tell you how you can select your seats before the general public as an Argonauts Season Ticket Holder.*

Set out below is our new BMO Field seating map, and our new 2016 season ticket prices.* You will also find your exclusive, priority window to select your 2016 season seats.

Your 2016 season ticket deposit secured your exclusive window to select your seats before the general public. *This date and time has been assigned in priority order, based on the number of years you have been an Argonauts Season Ticket Holder.

HERE IS YOUR EXCLUSIVE SEAT SELECTION WINDOW:
    Name:*
    Account Number:
    Date:*
    Time:*
    During your assigned selection window, a*Toronto Argonauts Account Executive will call you to assist with the selection of your seats.* If you would like to select your season seats in-person, an Argonauts Account Executive will be happy to assist you during your selection window at the Toronto Argonauts head office at 212 King St. West (5th*Floor).

If you are not available during your assigned selection window, please call us at 416-341-ARGO(2746) at any point*after*your exclusive window, and we will be able to process your seat selection.* We kindly request that you do not call before your assigned selection window, as we will not be able to select or hold any seats for you before your assigned time.

In order to ensure the most efficient processing of your seat selection, please familiarize yourself with the 2016 seating map and season ticket pricing in advance of your selection window.*
    Please*click here*for detailed Frequently Asked Questions, and an online version of our 2016 seating map and season ticket pricing.
    2016 SEASON TICKET HOLDER BENEFITS:
    A reserved ticket*for all 11*Toronto Argonauts home including: One (1) pre-season, nine (9) regular season*games and one (1) post-season*game.
    Savings of up to 33% vs. purchasing single game tickets
    First right to purchase tickets to the 104th*Grey Cup on November 27th*at BMO Field. *
    Priority access to purchase tickets to all events taking place during the 104th*Grey Cup Festival
    Season ticket payment plan with half of the balance due upon seat selection, and the remaining balance due on March 31st
    Our new home at BMO Field is going to be an electric place to experience football – Toronto Argonauts football.* This year promises to be the most exciting and pivotal season in our club’s storied history.* We’re thrilled that you’ll be a part of it!
    Sincerely,
    Your 2016 Toronto Argonauts

Boatman
    Level completed: 44%, Points required for next Level: 85
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points1 year registered
    Level
    just got this too!

how does this compare to previous?

Bleeds Double Blue
    Overall activity: 37.0%
    Achievements:
    VeteranOverdrive25000 Experience Points
    Level
    No complaints here. At first glance, seemed a little pricey, until I realized that all taxes and playoff game are included.
    It's us vs the rest of the country

Boatman
    Level completed: 82%, Points required for next Level: 37
    Overall activity: 8.0%
    Achievements:

Level
    Seems like a lot of options. Silver B could be good. Section 209 or 221.

Boatman
    Level completed: 86%, Points required for next Level: 42
    Overall activity: 9.0%
    Achievements:

Level
    It is, however, annoying that they have not told us when the schedule will be released. Would make a difference in this whole thing, I would think. Of course, it is not going to stop me from getting my four seats...

Bleeds Double Blue
    Level completed: 34%, Points required for next Level: 200
    Achievements:

Level
    I'm pleasantly surprised / pleased with the price points they've put in place. Was hoping to pick seats in person but I guess we can't with the construction going on currently. Anyhow no complaints from me I'll prob go with golds behind the Argos bench for what it's worth...

Quote Originally Posted by Downtownfan View Post
    It is, however, annoying that they have not told us when the schedule will be released. Would make a difference in this whole thing, I would think. Of course, it is not going to stop me from getting my four seats...
    it's because it's likely out of their hands, although it is likely earlier this year without the constraints of the SkyDome, Pan Am Games and Women's World Cup that delayed last year's...

Boatman
    Level completed: 44%, Points required for next Level: 85
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points1 year registered
    Level
    looks pretty good IMO, platinum A seats are basically the best seats in the house outside of being on the field and they're at about $80/ticket.

Banned
    Level completed: 21%, Points required for next Level: 158
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsVeteran

Level
    Surprised to see they were able to put this out in February with the pace they were going at things I was expecting much later. But congratulations to the Argos management for actually doing something. Not to impressed with the so called fan zone with seasons starting at $300 that's just under $30 for a ticket I think it will be hard to find enough passionate people to pay that much for end zone seats but the other prices don't seem to be to bad.

Bleeds Double Blue
    Overall activity: 37.0%
    Achievements:
    VeteranOverdrive25000 Experience Points
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by mchesher03 View Post
    it's because it's likely out of their hands, although it is likely earlier this year without the constraints of the SkyDome, Pan Am Games and Women's World Cup that delayed last year's...
    Yeah, It has to be around the corner. Wonder if they announce it before or after the beginning of Free Agency?
    It's us vs the rest of the country

New Fan
    Level completed: 50%, Points required for next Level: 25
    Achievements:
    31 days registered250 Experience Points

Level

Toronto Argonauts Pricing and Seating Map!

Hello Argo Fans!

Thank you for your patience while we built our new seating plan and season ticket prices for our upcoming inaugural season at BMO Field. The plan is based on what you told us you wanted: lots of affordable seating options, the ability to sit with your larger group of friends, an all-in-one ticket price that includes taxes and fees, a true fan zone for the loud and proud, and a family zone that’s fun and safe for both parents and kids. We’re excited to share these options with you now, and tell you how you can select your seats before they go on sale to the general public.

Give me a call and we can get things going!

Tim Knight
    Account Executive, Ticket Sales and Services
    Toronto Argonauts Football Club
    212 King Street West, Suite 501
    Toronto, Ontario M5H 1K5
    Email: tknight@argonauts.ca Phone: (416) 341-2720 Mobile: (905) 320-8449
    Attached Images Attached Images

Bleeds Double Blue
    Overall activity: 12.0%
    Achievements:
    OverdriveVeteran50000 Experience Points
    Awards:
    Posting Award

Level
    Thanks for the info.

Don
    Overall activity: 8.0%
    Achievements:
    OverdriveCreated Album picturesVeteran50000 Experience Points
    Level

So STH since 1873 get to pick on Thursday and I guess it goes on from there...
    TORONTO ARGONAUTS FOOTBALL CLUB
    GREY CUP CHAMPIONS: 1914, 1921, 1933, 1937, 1938, 1945, 1946, 1947, 1950, 1952, 1983, 1991, 1996, 1997, 2004, 2012, 2017, 2022

Bleeds Double Blue
    Level completed: 14%, Points required for next Level: 345
    Achievements:
    Veteran10000 Experience Points

Level
    Pricing looks very reasonable. Looking forward to my window!

Bleeds Double Blue
    Level completed: 83%, Points required for next Level: 71
    Achievements:

Level
    Don't forget to use this virtual seating venue to see what your view is like. Not as good as getting to go to the stadium to see, but this will give you some idea. This is set up for that soccer team that plays there occasionally. You can even look around the stadium from field level, if you pick the middle of the field or the area in front of the goals.
    http://torontofc.io-media.com/
    Last edited by ArgoFan1; 02-01-2016 at 05:43 PM.

New Fan
    Level completed: 82%, Points required for next Level: 9
    Achievements:
    3 months registered250 Experience Points

Level
    What are the "associated club fees" for the club seats in section 123

Bleeds Double Blue
    Level completed: 83%, Points required for next Level: 71
    Achievements:

Level
    The window sucks a bit for me as I am out of town for the first four days. Hopefully the seats I am eyeing will still be available when I get a chance to call !!! Now.. I don't want any of you snapping up those seats that I am looking at !!

Bleeds Double Blue
    Achievements:
    OverdriveCreated Album picturesVeteran50000 Experience Points
    Level
    Absolutely love all the pricing options and the fact that the ticket packages are for 11 games. While I have no idea where we'll end up sitting, it's nothing a little research won't cure.

Found this interesting as well.
    The newly renovated BMO offers a capacity of approximately 26,000 fans.
    Last edited by R.J; 02-01-2016 at 06:18 PM.

Banned
    Level completed: 51%, Points required for next Level: 495
    Achievements:
    OverdriveVeteran25000 Experience Points

Level
    Well various options but the most expensive are stupid to me but hopefully they sell. The most expensive seats in Calgary are under a thou cheaper for example. My lot in life has changed as has my thoughts on shelling out. Since pretty much bailing off Vancouver Island and starting my company again from scratch I can't see hitting games much any time soon. Mr Poverty.

Bleeds Double Blue
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second ClassOverdriveVeteran25000 Experience Points
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Rocket View Post
    Surprised to see they were able to put this out in February with the pace they were going at things I was expecting much later. But congratulations to the Argos management for actually doing something. Not to impressed with the so called fan zone with seasons starting at $300 that's just under $30 for a ticket I think it will be hard to find enough passionate people to pay that much for end zone seats but the other prices don't seem to be to bad.
    That's $299 for 11 games, so about $27 a ticket with all fees and all taxes.

There's also a $199 package for 11 games so about $18 a ticket.