Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Bleeds Double Blue
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 54.0%
    Achievements:
    OverdriveVeteran50000 Experience Points

Level
    Hats off to the org. So far this all seems to have been properly handled -- good communications and they are going in seniority order for existing STHs ahead of new deposit-makers. Exactly as they should have.

Interesting that they are offering two-hour windows -- I assume that means four tranches of STHs each day starting Thursday. Hoping all the great seats aren't snapped up too quickly, but really the whole stadium looks to be full of great seats.

Banned
    Level completed: 21%, Points required for next Level: 158
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsVeteran

Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Neely2005 View Post
    That's $299 for 11 games, so about $27 a ticket with all fees and all taxes.

There's also a $199 package for 11 games so about $18 a ticket.
    Yeah think the $27 is to much for end zone seats especially if you are trying to go after that younger rabid fan base that they will be looking to get to fill those seats. I think the tfc was charging something like $15 for a single ticket for season ticket holders. Like the $199 package $18 ticket seats but they only have a couple of small sections designated for those seats kind of a good idea to have to get people to buy early. Think they should have flipped the two prices around and have the end zones pay the $18. Mind you these are season ticket prices so I would except to see a couple of dollars more for each ticket if you were to buy them separately.

Bleeds Double Blue
    Overall activity: 12.0%
    Achievements:
    OverdriveVeteran50000 Experience Points
    Awards:
    Posting Award

Level
    Quote Originally Posted by 1argoholic View Post
    Well various options but the most expensive are stupid to me but hopefully they sell. The most expensive seats in Calgary are under a thou cheaper for example. My lot in life has changed as has my thoughts on shelling out. Since pretty much bailing off Vancouver Island and starting my company again from scratch I can't see hitting games much any time soon. Mr Poverty.

The top end seats do seem very expensive for the CFL.

Bleeds Double Blue
    Level completed: 66%, Points required for next Level: 68
    Achievements:
    Veteran5000 Experience Points

Level
    Quote Originally Posted by jerrym View Post
    The top end seats do seem very expensive for the CFL.
    cheaper than ticats

Bleeds Double Blue
    Level completed: 96%, Points required for next Level: 23
    Overall activity: 13.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran10000 Experience Points

Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Rocket View Post
    Yeah think the $27 is to much for end zone seats especially if you are trying to go after that younger rabid fan base that they will be looking to get to fill those seats. I think the tfc was charging something like $15 for a single ticket for season ticket holders. Like the $199 package $18 ticket seats but they only have a couple of small sections designated for those seats kind of a good idea to have to get people to buy early. Think they should have flipped the two prices around and have the end zones pay the $18. Mind you these are season ticket prices so I would except to see a couple of dollars more for each ticket if you were to buy them separately.
    Hard to get in any football game for $27 AFTER tax and fees. $299 for season tickets in the party section that INCLUDES a playoff game is pretty damn good.

Banned
    Achievements:

Level
    Quote Originally Posted by KCargosfan View Post
    Hard to get in any football game for $27 AFTER tax and fees. $299 for season tickets in the party section that INCLUDES a playoff game is pretty damn good.
    $27 for a single ticket if you buy seasons it will be higher for single game ticket buyers. If you read on the email that they sent they said you would be able to save up to 33% of a single ticket if you buy seasons. So except a couple bucks more. Still think it would be hard to find people to buy seasons just the way the team was run the last couple of years.

Bleeds Double Blue
    Level completed: 28%, Points required for next Level: 216
    Overall activity: 3.0%
    Achievements:

Level
    $27 for a single ticket if you buy seasons it will be higher for single game ticket buyers. If you read on the email that they sent they said you would be able to save up to 33% of a single ticket if you buy seasons. So except a couple bucks more. Still think it would be hard to find people to buy seasons just the way the team was run the last couple of years.
    From what I was told, the Argos will have no issue selling out the fan zone. Will see

You guys forget, that with MLSE, ownership, ( minus Rogers) the Argos will have way more Corp season ticket holders to buy theses expensive seats

Bleeds Double Blue
    Overall activity: 37.0%
    Achievements:
    VeteranOverdrive25000 Experience Points
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Ballstothewall View Post
    You guys forget, that with MLSE, ownership, ( minus Rogers) the Argos will have way more Corp season ticket holders to buy theses expensive seats
    That is exactly what I've been saying. $900 for lower level 50 yard line is comparable to what they had at the dome, and I guarantee the actual view will be better.
    It's us vs the rest of the country

Don
    Overall activity: 8.0%
    Achievements:
    OverdriveCreated Album picturesVeteran50000 Experience Points
    Level
    Now that the news is out, let's keep discussion about the new seating chart to this thread.
    TORONTO ARGONAUTS FOOTBALL CLUB
    GREY CUP CHAMPIONS: 1914, 1921, 1933, 1937, 1938, 1945, 1946, 1947, 1950, 1952, 1983, 1991, 1996, 1997, 2004, 2012, 2017, 2022

Bleeds Double Blue
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second ClassOverdriveVeteran25000 Experience Points
    Level
    From what I was told, the Argos will have no issue selling out the fan zone. Will see
    It will probably be quite popular as it’s going to be the Argonauts version of the Red Patch Boys supporters zone. It will be a big party.

Banned
    Overall activity: 56.0%
    Achievements:
    OverdriveVeteranTagger First Class25000 Experience Points
    Awards:
    Master Tagger

Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Neely2005 View Post
    It will probably be quite popular as it’s going to be the Argonauts version of the Red Patch Boys supporters zone. It will be a big party.
    RPB officially only occupy section: 112 of the south end supporters sections. It does look like the Argonauts front office is going to try to replicate that atmosphere with the south end fan zone.

Boatman
    Level completed: 86%, Points required for next Level: 42
    Overall activity: 9.0%
    Achievements:

Level
    I think that the pricing is fairly good. Here is the pricing chart from 2008, keeping in mind that this does not include taxes or a playoff game. But on a per-game basis, it is not a huge increase from 2008, even when you factor in inflation. Also, I presume at some point that the Argos will offer mini-packs, which will also be very appealing. Also note the cheapest seats are cheaper now than in the Skydome. The "Touchdown Zone" is also nothing new, as some have been claiming. There has been a "fan zone" in the end zone of either the dome or Exhibition since the 1970s, if I recall correctly.

Bleeds Double Blue
    Level completed: 14%, Points required for next Level: 345
    Achievements:

Level
    I'm 2 weeks from my window but does anyone know off hand (even for TFC events) how many rows back the lower bowl goes (section 107 or 124 for example)?

Banned
    Achievements:
    Awards:
    Master Tagger

Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Mightygoose View Post
    I'm 2 weeks from my window but does anyone know off hand (even for TFC events) how many rows back the lower bowl goes (section 107 or 124 for example)?
    From this it looks like about 26 rows in section: 107 and 18 rows in section: 124.

Bleeds Double Blue
    Level completed: 14%, Points required for next Level: 345
    Achievements:

Level
    Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    From this it looks like about 26 rows in section: 107 and 18 rows in section: 124.
    Thank you for the link. I'll study hard over the next two weeks!

Banned
    Achievements:
    Awards:
    Master Tagger

Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Mightygoose View Post
    Thank you for the link. I'll study hard over the next two weeks!
    ArgoFan1 posted it earlier:

Quote Originally Posted by ArgoFan1 View Post
    The BMO Field Virtual Venue is a good tool to help people find seats they want.

Banned
    Level completed: 51%, Points required for next Level: 495
    Achievements:
    OverdriveVeteran25000 Experience Points

Level
    Hell even the cheapest seats should be great viewing as the stadium is tiny compared to the dome and CNE. Plus where we sat at the dome the corner of the end zone below us was cut off from view and at CNE there were huge pillars on the north side. I know I got stuck behind one only once.

Banned
    Achievements:

Level

Don't know how much influence ml$e will have on the Argos. All we have heard of is that they will have access to some of there marketing department and some of there staff. But having said that ml$e could not even bother saying anything on the day of the sale of the Argos about them hiring a new head coach for the maple leafs in return the Argos got absolutely NO media coverage that day. As well what about that single photoshoped picture they got from the tfc website to show Argo fans on how bmo field will look doesnt look to professional in my books. If they had such close relations you would think they would be able to show a little more then that. As well I have friends and family who have season tickets to the other teams in Toronto and they have said they have heard nothing with regards to the Argos but have heard from the other teams just not the Argos. So I still think the jury is out on how ml$e partnership with the Argos will be!

Bleeds Double Blue
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second ClassOverdriveVeteran25000 Experience Points
    Level
    I guess now that the other Thread has been closed this is the best place to put this.

I put down a deposit for 4 seats but I wanted to know if I can't get the 4 seats that I want can I use the deposits for 2 seats instead of 4 seats. I was told that Yes I could but then I would only be eligible for 2 Grey Cup tickets. So good news if we can't get the seats that we want.

Bleeds Double Blue
    Overall activity: 12.0%
    Achievements:
    OverdriveCreated Album picturesVeteran50000 Experience Points
    Level
    Don't know how much influence ml$e will have on the Argos. All we have heard of is that they will have access to some of there marketing department and some of there staff. But having said that ml$e could not even bother saying anything on the day of the sale of the Argos about them hiring a new head coach for the maple leafs in return the Argos got absolutely NO media coverage that day. As well what about that single photoshoped picture they got from the tfc website to show Argo fans on how bmo field will look doesnt look to professional in my books. If they had such close relations you would think they would be able to show a little more then that. As well I have friends and family who have season tickets to the other teams in Toronto and they have said they have heard nothing with regards to the Argos but have heard from the other teams just not the Argos. So I still think the jury is out on how ml$e partnership with the Argos will be!
    How exactly is it Tanebaum or Bell's fault that the Babcock news leaked and the douche David Shoatls purposely went there to troll ?

Babcock stated he would make a decision on Wednesday (like a week or two before), no one had any idea that he was going to the Leafs on the Tuesday Night, news only leaked at 10 or 11 am on the Wednesday. Tanenbaum even stated when asked the question, "We're not here to talk about that, we'll release something later on in the day, we're here to talk about the Argonauts". It\s a coincidence that it all happened at the same time, I highly doubt Tanenbaum, Bell or even Rogers planned for it to happen at the time it did.
    Last edited by R.J; 02-02-2016 at 07:41 PM.