P
Quote Originally Posted by Rocket View Post
Don't know how much influence ml$e will have on the Argos. All we have heard of is that they will have access to some of there marketing department and some of there staff. But having said that ml$e could not even bother saying anything on the day of the sale of the Argos about them hiring a new head coach for the maple leafs in return the Argos got absolutely NO media coverage that day. As well what about that single photoshoped picture they got from the tfc website to show Argo fans on how bmo field will look doesnt look to professional in my books. If they had such close relations you would think they would be able to show a little more then that. As well I have friends and family who have season tickets to the other teams in Toronto and they have said they have heard nothing with regards to the Argos but have heard from the other teams just not the Argos. So I still think the jury is out on how ml$e partnership with the Argos will be!
I can tell you that both my buddy's company and 1 of my kids company have had Leafs season tickets for years. The Argos have never approached either company from what they told me. Now both company's order Argo season tickets. They were bombard by MLSE marketing staff.