I think it is a combination of all of the things we are discussing here (schedule/access for 905ers/more entertainment alternatives than the 80s etc.) and that's the real issue - the problem is multi-faceted and requires a multi-faceted solution......yes, we need a better schedule, yes we need to engage younger fans who didn't grow up on the Argos for various reasons (TV blackouts vs a 1000 channel universe, rise in Jays popularity (Argos dominated the summer sports landscape until the Jays arrived and got better in 85 onwards), simple neglect of ownership, etc.) --- Pricing of low end ST was ok in my opinion (a $199 ST is an easy price point for most) but nothing done for families to take their kids to the game cheaply is short-sighted, no tie-in with a supermarket (like the old days) or other company (7/11) for such arrangement was also overlooked --- I went to many games because of 99 cent tickets from A&P and Dominion --- even if you made them $9.99 each or 4 for $40 in a family section it is an idea......no discount on GC tickets for STH was also short-sighted....freeze prices for two years if you buy ST for 2016/2017 and you get a GC ticket for $50 off --- try something?! Most people care about value on the money spent and they simply are not offereing it for STH ---I will be shocked if that 7000 is not going down next year.....that's the really scary part.....