Quote Originally Posted by Gill The Thrill View Post
Perhaps they've sold 3-5k flex paks or more. Are the flex packs for pre-purchased games or vouchers that are redeemable for any game. Either way, the sales and marketing for the Argos could just look at the games which have sold the most to gauge which days would be be best for home dates.

Maybe you're a cottage guy and I can't blame you, but I think Friday and Saturday nights would be best for summer games, maybe Thursdays and Fridays. They did get almost 25k for the opener and that was a Thursday. Late season games on Friday nights or Saturday afternoons. There will be one Sunday afternoon game during the NFL season, I'm curious as to how attendance will be. Let's face it, a true 20k avg may be a tough sell for this year...but they should try to have 17-18k a game. The atmosphere still better at BMO than Rogers Centre.

Let's not discount the effect that the product on the field has. For decades this team has laid some big eggs in front of large home crowds, and they did it again in that home opening loss. The team was terrible...started a little better against Ottawa but really faded badly, and faded is being polite. They were atrocious in the 4th quarter. After getting up 13-0 in the 2nd quarter, they were outscored 30-7 for the rest of the game.
No we don't have a cottage. We just prefer to be sitting outside in the nice summer weather instead of the cool / cold autumn weather. My wife has a very difficult time with cool / cold weather.