Hybrid View

Banned
    Level completed: 21%, Points required for next Level: 158
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsVeteran

Level
    Quote Originally Posted by 1argoholic View Post
    Perhaps Jeffery Porrige has bitten off more then he can chew.
    No question in my books this bum has been the most useless commissioner the CFL has ever had. It's one thing to not have any clue about CFL and any idea for its future but this just takes another turn for the worst when he supposed to be the so called expert on media/t.v. Tsn just came off the worst year in my books in over a decade covering CFL football and now he can't even do anything right from its official web site. I just wish this guy takes his stupid hustler shirts and his stupid CFL logo ideas and his stupid CFL web site and gets away from this league ASAP!

Bleeds Double Blue
    Level completed: 37%, Points required for next Level: 317
    Overall activity: 21.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran10000 Experience Points
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Rocket View Post
    No question in my books this bum has been the most useless commissioner the CFL has ever had. It's one thing to not have any clue about CFL and any idea for its future but this just takes another turn for the worst when he supposed to be the so called expert on media/t.v. Tsn just came off the worst year in my books in over a decade covering CFL football and now he can't even do anything right from its official web site. I just wish this guy takes his stupid hustler shirts and his stupid CFL logo ideas and his stupid CFL web site and gets away from this league ASAP!
    Other than about four hundred other times, I don't think I've seen a post like this from you.